What's new

Affiliate Marketing: Amazon Vs. Commission Junction

I have headed a lot about commission junction from my friends who do social media marketing but I do not think that it is anything good as amazon affiliate scheme.

I have heard so much about Amazon affiliate marketing that they are very good too. But I don't do Amazon affiliate marketing. I think they are better in my opinion

If you want to make good amount of money form affiliate marketing you need to adopt the best strategy to make money from it. One of the best strategy to adopt is to find a hot niche to promote affordable and affiliate offers on. The second strategy is to get good amount of traffic to sell to, with these method you will make money in affiliate marketing. But I still prefer Amazon to affiliate junction

Waoh. Honest review especially concerning the fact that Amazon would discontinue you if no sales were made. I think same thing happened to CJ; when they saw you were no longer pushing in the sales, they just thought to take their money and pay other affiliates who were bringing in sales.

If you want to make good amount of money form affiliate marketing you need to adopt the best strategy to make money from it. One of the best strategy to adopt is to find a hot niche to promote affordable and affiliate offers on. The second strategy is to get good amount of traffic to sell to, with these method you will make money in affiliate marketing. But I still prefer Amazon to affiliate junction

One thing about the affiliate marketing is that if you are just starting you might be having a little bit of challange at the initial stage,but one thing is that you will need to grow you audience and then progress from there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back