What's new

Affiliate Ads Vs. Network Ads: What Kinds of Ads do You Prefer on Your Site?

I prefer network ads. It's a better and faster way to get likes and clicks from users of the site and visitors. Affiliate ads can still be profitable but it won't surpass network ads.

Using network ads is easier but affiliate ads pay way more. That said, it's usually more difficult to get people to clink on affiliate ad links than that of network ads.

If you can use both, that's the best. At the beginning I would go for network ads before establishing constant traffic.

That's good. But excessive ads on a website could result to a destructive agent instead of making something great for your business. I tends to be tired of every disturbing ads

I prefer to go for display advert. I don't have to do any changes as most of the display ads platforms usually generate adverts on autopilot. You have to do the changes manually when you I'm making use of affiliate networks on your blog or website.

Irrespective of the fact that most person will not buy even when they click but the fact is click to pay will take very much time,and so many people only Click if they see captivating headline

I'd prefer affiliate ads on my site anyways because I'm guaranteed of sales anytime there's a click of my link.
Networks ads on the other hand would not be as high paying as affiliate ads, the bulk of the money would go to the network sites.

I think the best action would be use both kind of ads on your sites and see which ads get traction. You can work further with he ads that are generating revenue on your site.

Even though I don't have any website(s) I am running at the moment as to warrant using any of the above type of ads, but I think the ads to use is dependent on the owner of the website, because he or she is the only one to explor and discover what works.

I think both should be utilized for the webmaster to earn from his or her blog long term. Since the blog generates higher views, connecting with affiliate ads you can reach out many visitors and some might find it wanting and access your link to get the products they want.

Like I answered in a thread now. I go for network ads. It is far easier to click on ads than to buy a product. Earning from affiliate link ads will be very difficult. I can say in about 100 percent of people that come to a website. Almost 5 percent will click on ads but below 1 percent will only have interest in buying and maybe buy

Since the blog generates higher views, connecting with affiliate ads you can reach out many visitors and some might find it wanting and access your link to get the products they want

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back