What's new

Affiliate Ads Vs. Network Ads: What Kinds of Ads do You Prefer on Your Site?

Affiliate Ads and Network Ads are two popular ways to monetize your site.

Affiliate Ads will allow publishers to earn by referring buyers to the advertiser's store and when the visitor buys from the advertiser's store, the publisher will earn commission. The commission rate varies according to the affiliate networks. Amazon, Clickbank, Commission Junction, Shareasale, Linkshare, etc. are some of the popular affiliate advertising networks.

Network Ads will allow the publishers to earn when there is clicks on the ad or when the ads are viewed (impression). The rate of ad click and ad impression varies according to the publishers. Adsense, Infolinks, Media.Net, etc. are some of the popular Network Ads.

From what I have understood, in order to earn from affiliate ads, the products you are promoting should be purchased. However, for ad from ad network, clicks or just impression will earn you.

Like I answered in a thread now. I go for network ads. It is far easier to click on ads than to buy a product. Earning from affiliate link ads will be very difficult. I can say in about 100 percent of people that come to a website. Almost 5 percent will click on ads but below 1 percent will only have interest in buying and maybe buy

I think both should be utilized for the webmaster to earn from his or her blog long term. Since the blog generates higher views, connecting with affiliate ads you can reach out many visitors and some might find it wanting and access your link to get the products they want.

Even though both the two are good for a website but still i will choose affiliate Ads than any other Ads because its more attracting than the other.

As a blogger I prefer network ads to Affiliate ads on my website. Reason been that if you don't make any sales with Affiliate ads you can't make any money from the promotion, while network ads only require your audience to click on the links at times

The chances of you earning from network ads is higher than affiliate ads if you have a website. Network ads can pay you for impressions. You have to write on the products your marketing for you to earn with affiliate ads.

The issue with the pay per click ads is the fact that the click power varies. For site filled mostly with low tier members , their click rate is very poor and as such it won't fetch much money to the blogger.
If the blogger can get companies to market in the site , he will be able to set a fixed rate for a particular period of time despite if there was conversion or not

The traffic of the website should determine whether it would be a network or affiliate ad site, a site with high traffic and daily visits would help publishers by network ad

I don't like affiliates ads because I don't like affiliates marketing itself. I have tried it many times but never been successful with it. Network ads is still better. Because it is likely that visitors on a website might click an ads but affiliates ads it is not likely that they will pay for the product

To tell you the truth affiliate marketing is the best and the easiest way to make money online but it requires so many strategy to make it happen we need to have a good strategy to be able to make money with affiliate marketing I have seen so many people that have make millions of money with affiliate marketing

I think network ads is better than affiliate ads because people does not need to buy anything before you start making your money provided there is traffic.

Like I answered in a thread now. I go for network ads. It is far easier to click on ads than to buy a product. Earning from affiliate link ads will be very difficult. I can say in about 100 percent of people that come to a website. Almost 5 percent will click on ads but below 1 percent will only have interest in buying and maybe buy

Affiliate Ads will allow publishers to earn by referring buyers to the advertiser's store and when the visitor buys from the advertiser's store, the publisher will earn commission. The commission rate varies according to the affiliate networks. Amazon, Clickbank, Commission Junction, Shareasale, Linkshare, etc. are some of the popular affiliate advertising networks.

Network Ads will allow the publishers to earn when there is clicks on the ad or when the ads are viewed (impression). The rate of ad click and ad impression varies according to the publishers. Adsense, Infolinks, Media.Net, etc. are some of the popular Network Ads.
Since network Ads will allow publishers to earn when there is clicks on the ad our when the ads is viewed compare to waiting for customer to buy product before you get commission I prefer network ads then.

Hmm, affiliate ads and network advertisement which I would prefer. That's a complex question but I would rather go into affiliate ads. Sincerely no reasons attached

With the right mentorship and good knowledge about how to get it done it will be very much profitable for you to go for affiliate marketing there are a lot of marketing strategy that only expert will be able to guide you.

What ever ads that would be comfortable for users, I would recommend. I don't have a site I'm just a user and so just speaking from a user point of view

The better one to earn money faster us through network ads, simply place the banners in the site in any area, expect clicks from visitors, it doesn't matter if they buy any item for your reward to come.

It depends on the subject or niche of your website. There are some niche that wont do well with affiliate ads why some do well. If your niche is in gadget and electronics review for example you will be leaving lot of money on the table if you choose ad network over affiliate ads.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back