What's new

AdWin: watch ads, win money

AdWin

Feb 15, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I created an app called AdWin.
The idea? Each day you are able to watch a certain amount of ads. In return you receive a ticket for each ad watched.
3/4 of the revenue from the ads, go to a prize pool. Every sunday, one lucky ticket wins the prize pool.
The pay out is in BTC + the drawing happens on a third party website to make sure everything is fair. '

If you want to give it a shot, it is currently on the Google Play store: AdWin - Earn tickets, win money.
Currently the amount of players are quite low, which gives you high chances of winning!

Let me know what you think!

Currently having 20 users, which results in quite a low prize pool, but a high chance of winning.

Attachments

• photo_2022-02-06_18-44-08.jpg
    photo_2022-02-06_18-44-08.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1
That's a very good idea but what matters is the legitimacy of the app. There are many apps that offered mouth-watering services but end up to be a scam. I don't know the legitimacy of the app yet.

I will try to download the app and see if I could tap into the opportunities because it's Still new. The major concern that I have is the legitimacy of the app. Many of such apps turned out to be waste of time.

I think something that would be more interesting to users would be the rewards associated with the app usage. Though the idea that a part of the rewards go back to the app is an idea that's great so there'll be reserve so to say.

The idea of this app looking different from other apps so surely I will check out if it is real or not. I hope this app will not do any scams like other apps.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back