What's new

Advice for anyone thinking of investing?

Don't start forex trading without learning it's basic, it's very dangerous. I don't know much about stock trading, but I believe you need to have knowledge about it to succeed in trading it. There are ways you can learn forex trading today.

In any kind of investment you're making it is always important and necessary you go with the money you can easily let go. This is the advice I've been giving a lot of people who are thinking of investing in certain things.

In any kind of investment you're making it is always important and necessary you go with the money you can easily let go. This is the advice I've been giving a lot of people who are thinking of investing in certain things.
That is right, only invest what you can afford to lose. So you shouldn't invest if your expense money is all you have left. It will only lead you to going broke and not knowing if you will earn from the investment or not.

That is right, only invest what you can afford to lose. So you shouldn't invest if your expense money is all you have left. It will only lead you to going broke and not knowing if you will earn from the investment or not.
Yeah, the major reason so many people have gone broke in the past is because they invested all their money in some businesses. It is always important to know that no type of investment is 100% sure of giving you returns.

So, I am quite new to this scene. I have read and tried (via a simulator) a bit of trading via stocks, forex etc. I would just like to hear some experience/tips/advice from anyone who's got a bit more knowledge in this area.
The best advice I can give to someone who is willing to invest in any platform is that the person should invest an amount of money that he can afford to lose

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back