Trader history (0)

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you own a forum or blog? and want to advertise your company or hobby, then welcome to my page. Going to make it more freely so that both parties are going to be happy. I will accept if it's a good deal, and not going to worry too much as long as it's good results.

Going to have optional for you guys and girls, listing below :)
  1. Banner exchange deal. Your Banner on my site and in return you do the same.
  2. Buy advertisement slots. With bizNotes or PayPal.
  3. Other: If you have the other option then please share and discuss.
Standard Banner size of 728x90. The image must be less than 728×90px and no higher pixel. Your ad will be seen above the page footer then after the first post in each topic followed by the first topic in each forum. Also available is the image size 88x88 that will be shown from the forums board widget.

Costs: If you going down the payment road then costs are $10 a month or 5000 BizNotes a month, then it's negotiable :) So say what you want and make me happy and you happy also.

If you rather do exchanges then that's also fine by me, like I said leaving options open :)

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back