Advertisement through Facebook

Hamza

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Facebook is indeed very useful for advertisement as many seller and customer use Facebook and search for different products or business so it sure is a great platform. It can give your product a wide range like to other cities or even countries as well.

Ralphjoe

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Facebook is the best social network to advertising. They have a feature known as Facebook targeted adverts which is directly shown to users who has interest in the product or services that you are advertising. This feature makes Facebook to stand out among other social networks for advertising.

Youngdee

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Facebook is very useful and goes wide when it comes to advertisements and marketing. So many companies use Facebook to make their product and services known to many people. Facebook has the largest user base and this mean the advert will reach a lot of people and the targeted audience will also get the information given out.

Husnainali

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Facebook ads deliver payment messages through business that are written in their voice and help reach those who value them. Advertisers create campaigns that have specific goals, which we call advertising goals, and they create ads within those campaigns to help them reach those goals.

Khuzaima

Reaction score
BizNotes
Choose your objective. Log into Facebook Ads Manager and select the Campaigns tab, then click Create to get started with a new Facebook ad campaign. ...
Name your campaign. ...
Set up your ad account. ...
Target your audience. ...
Choose your Facebook ad placements. ...
Set your budget and schedule. ...
Create your ad.
Post automatically merged:

Choose your objective. Log into Facebook Ads Manager and select the Campaigns tab, then click Create to get started with a new Facebook ad campaign. ...
Name your campaign. ...
Set up your ad account. ...
Target your audience. ...
Choose your Facebook ad placements. ...
Set your budget and schedule. ...
Create your ad.

Georgeadawara

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Facebook and other social media a good means of advertisment.but for me I prefer Facebook because is more wide, people tend to understand it, and also u can meet your target tariff.
Facebook is that you can reach out to as many communities as you can by sharing in groups, sharing on Instagram or sharing on pages.

Nimra Saeed said:
As I am very much interested in advertisement.I make more use of facebook and I find that facebook is a very powerful tool for advertisement. Facebook pages are used to advertise our business through ad management.
What is your opinion?
Facebook advertisement is very effective in promoting various businesses or pages. I have ever tried advertising my page on Facebook and I didn't regret at all because it gained me the targeted viewers and much more likes too and everything was okay with me for that page.

Like Reply
K

Khezo

New member​

Verified Poster
Nimra Saeed said:
As I am very much interested in advertisement.I make more use of facebook and I find that facebook is a very powerful tool for advertisement. Facebook pages are used to advertise our business through ad management.
What is your opinion?
Facebook in general is a good marketing arena. There are lots and lots of people you can advertise to and also you can easy meet your target traffic. You can also make use of Facebook groups and ads which is a very good thing that aids business growth
Post automatically merged: Jan 14, 2021
Alogakho Esson said:
Well I welcome advertising of productand brand on Facebook but my question is is not everyone that is on Facebook that is why I classified it as Monopoly of advert because it will not reach those who are not online
I dont really get your point if you worrying about people that are not online why don't you try calculating the people that are online every seconds or hour on Facebook so there is no way the people you want to sell to won't be around to see what your ads is all about

Like Reply
  • Forum Free
  • Searches

• Customer satisfaction surveys
1 of 4Next Last

BoldItalicMore options…

Insert linkInsert imageMore options…
UndoMore options…
Preview

Font sizeText colorFont familyListAlignment
  • Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
Paragraph formatStrike-throughUnderlineInline spoilerInline code
SmiliesInsert GIFQuoteMediaInsert tableInsert horizontal lineSpoilerCode
RedoToggle BB codeRemove formattingDrafts
Facebook and other social media a good means of advertisment.but for me I prefer Facebook because is more wide, people tend to understand it, and also u can meet your target tariff.