WHAT IS ADSZONE?

ADSZONE is a PTC international site.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH ADSZONE?

• Earn up to $0.01 per click
  • Earn up to 50% per Referral click
➡ HOW TO GET STARTED WITH ADSZONE?

Register HERE and good luck !

PAYMENT METHODS?

Minimum withdraw: 2$ , payment via BTC , Payeer & PerfectMoney.

WHAT IS ADSZONE?

PAYMENT METHODS?

751 Total Members​

&​

$60.96 Total Paid Out​

adszone.png

you can check, that is the real account of the site from which he makes payments in payeer. :)

Payment #1
Thanks

Ads-Zone-01.png

Operation date: 19 Mar 2021 08:13
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 2.17 $
Comment: This Payment by 92bux and adszone and globalearnfast group Payment proof necessary to post in forum for getting next payout

Payment #1
Thanks

Ads-Zone-01.png

Operation date: 19 Mar 2021 08:13
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxx
Amount: 2.17 $
Comment: This Payment by 92bux and adszone and globalearnfast group Payment proof necessary to post in forum for getting next payout

I guess it's nice of them to pay as low as that,but you forgot to tell us if it allow international member to join and earn as well, because most site don't allow all country to partake in their site,so I will like to know if they allow all to join their site,and how many days or month will it takes to reach their threshold payment. Thank you.

Payment #2
Thanks

Ads-Zone-02.png

Operation date: 02 Apr 2021 10:49
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Amount: 2.02 $

Are you really sure all this screenshots you gave here is your own earning?. I am not really into such platforms because some of them are unscrupulous.

That is what I have been saying, that still has to very careful with even a PTC that are paying because they can turn scam any time as we have seen from an update above. They usually stay for a short period of time. It is just my opinion. Thanks for

This is really a good way to make money online. The payment proof you shared just make be believe that they are paying and I will definitely give them a trial and see how it goes in the end for me in the website

This is really a good way to make some good amount of money online. Again I think I will need to give this a trial if it will be possible to use it to double my source of income as I'm really in need of money for now

WHAT IS ADSZONE?

PAYMENT METHODS?

Thanks for introducing this site to me. If I have time, I will try to read reviews about this site. I have seen screenshots also of your payouts. But as far as I can remember, I have joined a site that is a scam. I started a free account in that site. But they have a plan for only $5 dollars. When I already have the money I tried to upgrade my account. I payed through PayPal but when I logged in the site is no longer working. I was scammed.

I have never heard about this adzone platform before either. And you didn't tell us how many ads are going to be available for is each day to be clicking to reach that payout threshold of two dollars

Wow, this is a very good review and I have seen many other comments on it.
Thank you for sharing this here because I am certainly going to register now

Wow, this is a very good review and I have seen many other comments on it.
Thank you for sharing this here because I am certainly going to register now

Site has already gone.
Move to some other better site.
If you want you can visit my blog for Recommended Sites to earn more. Also you can find Payment Proofs.

WHAT IS ADSZONE?

PAYMENT METHODS?

The site is no longer valid, the project has been abandoned. He paid as much as he paid at first, but he didn't last long. You can close the topic, the ptc site no longer exists!

That's very nice. But how long does it take you the reach the minimum payout. I don't earn money on PTC sites because is just a waste of time.

How long did it take you to reach the minimum withdrawal? Can I earn without referrals and upgrading account? And is this available in all countries?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back