What's new

Adsterra Review for Publishers

Thanks for the post, what I live most about adsterra is the fact they accept even small publishers with little traffic, it's absolutely encouraging and I am going to give it a try again because bi once tried them.

This is a good monitization platform for bloggers and webmasters in the online space. Google AdSense is now hard to get for publishers and I believe this will be a good alternative to most of those who wants to monitize their website and make money with it.
Have you tried Ezoic? I still dont know why Ezoic is greatly underrated. You earn far more than you can earn on Google AdSense (in my case X4) and you have rest of mind, not panicking that your account will just get disabled for no reason if you earn high

Adsterra ads network is a good platform. I am currently using it. I have a small blog that I implement there address code. I also promote there direct link and I am earning from there ads that I show
How much are you earning, is it from CPM or CPC?

I guess they have automatic approval. I am saying this because when I submitted website and refreshed the page, the website was approved. They seem to accept all kinds of websites, but in order to earn you need thousands of daily visitors from tier 1 countries.
So, this ad network accepts all kinds of website but in order to earn you need traffic from top tier countries. By the way what is their CPM rates, do they also offer PPC ads?

How much are you earning, is it from CPM or CPC?
I am earning from there CPC. Most of the CPC are worth $0.001. Maybe that is from the country the clicks are coming from. I also earned $1.24 per cpa from direct link

This is a good ad network. It is the one that I am using on my website. Their. I can testify they provide clean and legit ads.

This is the ad network I am using on my site. I can testify that their ads are clean, nice and legit though I have not try withdrawing yet so can't speak much about their cashout.

Thanks for the detailed review. Was skeptical about Adsterra before, now planning to try their services. Previously used Adsense, now planning to Shift to Adsterra.

Thanks for sharing this review. I think publishers must give it a chance and see their service performance. Results will reveal, is this a better alternative for websites?

I have tested Adsterra. It is not a good ad network let alone being the best adsense alternative. I used Adsterra along with adsense for 15 days on one of my websites. I earned $20 on Adsense but my Adsterra earning was not even 15 cents.

How's their acceptance rate and banning rate? As long as they are not as ban happy as Adsense I might try them out for some of my sites :D

This is a very good review that you have written here Alex and I think that a lot of the people here are very thankful for that because it provides us with enough information in order to make an informed decision on whether to go ahead with this website for our own personal ventures. The one thing that really stands out to me is that you have to have a certain number of impressions within a monthly basis in order to qualify for this and I think that that should be the most important for anyone looking to get involved.

adsterra pays relatively low as compared to google adsense, in a nutshell do not waste your time and resources into adsterra, used that same time and invets it on google adsense, it is more profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back