What's new

Adsterra Review for Publishers

I complained to them and they explained in details how their ads are counted. It's purely deceptive to start with. Is it not better to get a better ad network before promoting the blog? Thanks for your input.
Combine it with A-ads, they accept new blog site discussing more about crypto. I don't know if you talk about crypto on your blog. You can use easy4hits.com to get more traffic for your site, by exchanging visits with each website owners there for free and get back same return you gave out.

Combine it with A-ads, they accept new blog site discussing more about crypto. I don't know if you talk about crypto on your blog. You can use easy4hits.com to get more traffic for your site, by exchanging visits with each website owners there for free and get back same return you gave out.
Thanks I'll try that A-ads as I've heard about them for some time now. I know about easyhits but I don't think their traffic will be beneficial to me because it has a high bounce rate. I'll go with social media shares on picoworkers as you suggested.

Thanks I'll try that A-ads as I've heard about them for some time now. I know about easyhits but I don't think their traffic will be beneficial to me because it has a high bounce rate. I'll go with social media shares on picoworkers as you suggested.
I detached through easy4hits review via many review sites, they simply rated the easy4hits site high. Saying they offer real traffic good for search engines. Since you will visit each others site. It works like, me visiting your site and you returned back the visit to me.

Personally, I don't have an account with the above site because I don't have any website that will warrant me to work with them. To find out how they operate, I think the best thing is to make research about it using the search engines or watch it done in video through YouTube. It is just my opinion.

I detached through easy4hits review via many review sites, they simply rated the easy4hits site high. Saying they offer real traffic good for search engines. Since you will visit each others site. It works like, me visiting your site and you returned back the visit to me.
What about the bounce rate? Won't it be high? I linked my blog to Google analytics so it offers me the traffic details I need. I don't need traffic that'll affect my ranking or my ad network stats.

What about the bounce rate? Won't it be high? I linked my blog to Google analytics so it offers me the traffic details I need. I don't need traffic that'll affect my ranking or my ad network stats.
It won't bounce back you negatively because you're surfing another user's website generating real traffic to him or her, and the user will be returning same to you.

It won't bounce back you negatively because you're surfing another user's website generating real traffic to him or her, and the user will be returning same to you.
No problem. As for the ad network, I want to register with media.net since adsense and ezoic are wasting time in approving my blog. Do you have any personal experience with them concerning their rates?

No problem. As for the ad network, I want to register with media.net since adsense and ezoic are wasting time in approving my blog. Do you have any personal experience with them concerning their rates?

You never gained authorization to earn from media.net and ezoic because your site traffic isn't high plus your contents isn't up to the amount they want. Improve on them and make sure your blog have space for privacy & policy, location section.

Ok no problem, I've added some new posts to it because I'm a bit free now. I'm also getting traffic to it. What's the minimum posts or traffic that I should get before I'm accepted?

I guess owners of websites as well mobile phones applications can actually bank on adsera to get the job done for their advertisement. With this rating if 4.5 star out of 5, the platform must be doing pretty well

Thanks for the information, i may have to register an account with the site to enable me earn more, the rating is a very encouraging one, no doubt.

If site offering all these ad impression and pay advertisers for display them then it will be big lose for this site because he is paying money for a signup bonus otherwise may free impressions are removed from counter means if this is free impression no money is added to advertiser or low value CPM instead otherwise site will run out of funds for free bonuses.

Yeah people keep saying good things about this group because like I've also heard from several people online mostly that's its a good place to check out, so definitely 4 out 5 is not bad

This is actually a great monetization system for blog writers as well as web designers in the on the internet area. Google AdSense is actually currently difficult to obtain for authors as well as I think this will certainly be actually a great option to the majority of those that wishes to monetize their site as well as earn money using it.

Yeap I ha e used adsterra before but I stopped using it because I was unable to cash out from the website probably because I didn't reach the payment threshold and thats not my fault but people are not clicking the ads. I prefer catchy adverts that uses algorithms to determine the kind of advert to be shown to different visitors, this way more people tend to click.

The review is incomplete. The author does not mention the website requirements for publishers, or the pay rate for publishers. I would like to know more about this ad network because when I have my own website I would be testing various ads.
I guess they have automatic approval. I am saying this because when I submitted website and refreshed the page, the website was approved. They seem to accept all kinds of websites, but in order to earn you need thousands of daily visitors from tier 1 countries.

Adsterra ads network is a good platform. I am currently using it. I have a small blog that I implement there address code. I also promote there direct link and I am earning from there ads that I show

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back