What's new

Adsterra Review for Publishers

Adsterra is a small ad network for publishers and advertisers. They offer different kind of ad formats and they have low payment threshold of just $5 via web money or paxum. If you want paypal or bitcoin, you will have to wait until you earn $100. Has anyone used this ad network?
I have been hearing about Adeterra for iver a year and a half now but I have never tried it because of my numerous involvement in online and offline activities, I am goingbto give this a trial since its scam free .

I have not used that site before, but thank you for this information because it is of great help to everybody that will like to give this site a try.

Well as far as I'm concerned people will always make use of exactly what they believe that works for the money comes to do our website and online businesses which is actually very understandable.

I have never used Adsterra but I have visited their website and it seems that they have pretty strict requirements when it comes to accepting websites for their network. You must have a really good amount of traffic to join their ad network.

Adsterra earning is low compared to other network ad media however it stills good for begineers I have used before but earning are not much compared to concurrent websites. Webmoney is good way for getting payed.

The truth of the matter is that every website owner knows what works best for him so there is no way what works best for Mr A is going to be work work best for Mr B, so just make use of what works for you.

With the information i got from a member here, adsterra advertising company offers low minimum withdrawal threshold but the payment takes time. With the minimum withdrawal threshold at least we can take positive.
I happened to test their ads on my new blog and was shocked with the result. I get traffic majorly from Nigeria and few tier1 countries. I have 10 ad clicks so far and less than 1k impressions but my total earning is around $0.003! They're exploiting publishers.

I happened to test their ads on my new blog and was shocked with the result. I get traffic majorly from Nigeria and few tier1 countries. I have 10 ad clicks so far and less than 1k impressions but my total earning is around $0.003! They're exploiting publishers.
Lol, the current reward isn't even up to a cent. It's simply low at the moment. You need to promote your blog to earn more referrals dear. Go to picoworkers and promote your website to source for real traffic from only tier one account.

Am just confused of advertising site nowadays , at first I saw AdSense, yesterday I saw admob and here comes another one ... , Is it virified by Google?

Adsterra is a site monetization network that monetizes with any website that has some good level of traffic. But the amount they bring is small if you don't have high traffic.

I don't know anything about such site because i have not taking time to learn about them or how to monetizing them to make money from it.

When i created my website late 2019, i sent adsterra approval request, and they granted my request. I didn't make good use of the adsterra ad network. Because back then, my site wasn't generating that traffic which encouraged me to drive income from ads.

Thanks for sharing these important information, will try to create an account with the platform and see how I can earn faster, thanks once again.

Adsterra is a small ad network for publishers and advertisers.
They offer different kind of ad formats and they have low
payment threshold of just $5 via web money or paxum. If you
want paypal or bitcoin, you will have to wait until you earn
$100. Has anyone used this ad network?

Many bloggers are using this as network to earn money online, but they are complaining of low paying rate from this ad network due to poor rate for impressions

I didn't know this kind of site exist , I only knew of AdSense and admob but you just enlighten me , I will watch YouTube videos about it to see how it works

have an account with adsterra and I have used it but I did not use it for long. When I placed the code and shoe ads on my blog what I earn from the ad was small so I left it and moved to a-ads. I prefer a-ads to adsterra. But I don't know now if it that now pays well.

From the information on here and the opinion of others I can say this is definitely a good one but I can't say I've participated in its employment yet but it's worth checking out too

This is my first time hearing these and i think it is good for people who are using it and think they should keep it up if it helpful to them.they should keep enjoying their money 😏

Lol, the current reward isn't even up to a cent. It's simply low at the moment. You need to promote your blog to earn more referrals dear. Go to picoworkers and promote your website to source for real traffic from only tier one account.
I complained to them and they explained in details how their ads are counted. It's purely deceptive to start with. Is it not better to get a better ad network before promoting the blog? Thanks for your input.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back