What's new

Adspayu.click Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Not that he is very good at math, but according to my accounts you would only earn $ 2.16 per month (30 days), $ 1 to invest and $ 1.16 in monthly profit, I think you must have a better update, or the result of your account is incorrect. I will still recommend the site and if the person is interested you will have a new reference.

Thanks for sharing this information and i hope the site is available for Nigerians as well, i would also have to combine other online stuffs to this site to enable me make a lot online, clicking ads may not earn you much tangible amount but you may have to be consistent as well. Thanks once again.

Not that he is very good at math, but according to my accounts you would only earn $ 2.16 per month (30 days), $ 1 to invest and $ 1.16 in monthly profit, I think you must have a better update, or the result of your account is incorrect. I will still recommend the site and if the person is interested you will have a new reference.

You are correct as per the current Ads.

In Last month I was getting Ads of worth more than $0.10 per day.
Now it is $0.07 (Approx.) per day.

So some it may vary some time. Can't say it will be always same for ever.

But good is First Upgrade Plan is only $1. No site offer only $1 for upgrade plan.
Also Instant withdrawal with out any Minimum Payout.
I think this is the plus point in the AdsPayU

I've not tried this platform before, I'm seeing it for the first time, although I've seen a lots of ads paid sites in the past, but I don't give any of them a trial because I can't try to risk them.
You are right. I don't even follow how they actually operate to make you know what you should or should not do on their platform. Maybe when someone with good understanding come along, I'll give it a trial.

Payment #8
Ads-Pay-U-08.png

Payment #9
Ads-Pay-U-09.png

Instant Payment
Thanks

I think that you cannot earn well from this site without referrals , anyway it seems that is a legit site so I will add it to my list and upgrade my account then cause the cost is not so high .

It is good to see all this payment proofs , beside the good reviews that I see on other forums I think this site will be a grat add to my collection of sites , but what is the easiest way to enhance earnings there ?

It is good to see all this payment proofs , beside the good reviews that I see on other forums I think this site will be a grat add to my collection of sites , but what is the easiest way to enhance earnings there ?

You can earn so much on this site, but only if you can invest more.

In higher Upgrade Plan you will get higher Ad value.
Also you can buy Revenue Shares as much you want, it will be double in 30 days.

But I will not suggest to Invest. If you want you can do at your Own Risk.

I wish you can provide us more details like what kind of ads or websites do we need to click on, and if there is a limit on how many clicks you can do in a day. I have heard about this but I really need to hear more reviews first before joining.

I wish you can provide us more details like what kind of ads or websites do we need to click on, and if there is a limit on how many clicks you can do in a day. I have heard about this but I really need to hear more reviews first before joining.

This is PTC (Paid to Click) site.
You need to click on Ads to earn. For few seconds after page load you account will credited with some amount.
You can click on all ads every day. Very Easy and Simple. Anyone can do ...
Post automatically merged:

Payment #11
Instant Payment.

Ads-Pay-U-11.png

Thanks

do you work with this platform? what is the minimum withdrawal from it? if you also have some proof of payment, I would be interested because I want to return to the world of ptc and I am interested in some good sites (including for investment).

You can earn so much on this site, but only if you can invest more.

In higher Upgrade Plan you will get higher Ad value.
Also you can buy Revenue Shares as much you want, it will be double in 30 days.

But I will not suggest to Invest. If you want you can do at your Own Risk.
Thanks for informing me , what's the minimum plan there for investment , I would Always use my profit on this site to invest it .
It is my strategy for all earning sites that I am active on . I Hope this site remains legit .

Thanks for informing me , what's the minimum plan there for investment , I would Always use my profit on this site to invest it .
It is my strategy for all earning sites that I am active on . I Hope this site remains legit .

You can upgrade Member Ship. Check in Upgrade Account list.
Earning Per Click will increase as per Membership.

Also there is another good option Revenue Shares.
Per Share only $0.15. Double in 30 Days.
No need to wait till 30 day. Every day $0.01 credit to your account. In total $0.30 will credit in your account.
You can buy as many Shares.

I have already bought 5 shares. Working fine.

You can upgrade Member Ship. Check in Upgrade Account list.
Earning Per Click will increase as per Membership.

Also there is another good option Revenue Shares.
Per Share only $0.15. Double in 30 Days.
No need to wait till 30 day. Every day $0.01 credit to your account. In total $0.30 will credit in your account.
You can buy as many Shares.

I have already bought 5 shares. Working fine.

That's really nice is the shares creadited automatically to your account or you should click on something in the site , I am not starting work yet but really look a promising site . I will join under you .

In this article, we’ll try to answer that question. We’ll also point you in the direction of several successful Bitcoin investors who can provide guidance on how to successfully navigate a bull market.

Finally it turned to Scam.
No Reply to Support Ticket.

No income from Revenue Shares.
Unable to Withdraw Account Balance.

Don't Invest Any More.

This is exactly what am talking about, can you see Proof of payment here and there? That's how you know sites that pays well ok? They also have positive reviews in their review section, so no doubt about the site if you are interested please go ahead and register with them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back