Best_Online_Earning

Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS Adspayu.click?

Adspayu.click is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Adspayu.click?

Earn up to $0.015 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: Adspayu

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer, CoinPayments

I've not tried this platform before, I'm seeing it for the first time, although I've seen a lots of ads paid sites in the past, but I don't give any of them a trial because I can't try to risk them.

Payment Received.

Ads-Pay-U-01.png

WHAT IS Adspayu.click?

Adspayu.click is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Adspayu.click?

Earn up to $0.015 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: Adspayu

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer, CoinPayments

How much can be generated per day with the adspayu site? Accumulated total rewards from ads that are clicked per day. Also you do not provide information about the minimum withdrawal that can be done there?

I wish you can provide us more details like what kind of ads or websites do we need to click on, and if there is a limit on how many clicks you can do in a day. I have heard about this but I really need to hear more reviews first before joining.

Minimum Cashout:
Standard Member - $3
Upgraded Member - $0.01

Upgrade Plan Start from $1 for 30 Days.

Daily Earn (without any Referral):
Standard Member: $0.05
Upgraded Member: $0.08

Minimum Cashout:
Standard Member - $3
Upgraded Member - $0.01

Upgrade Plan Start from $1 for 30 Days.

Daily Earn (without any Referral):
Standard Member: $0.05
Upgraded Member: $0.08
If I'm only a Standard Member, does that mean that I will only earn $0.05 for all the clicks I'll be doing for a day. That would actually take me 60 days or two months before I reach the minimum amount for withdrawal. Am I correct?

If I'm only a Standard Member, does that mean that I will only earn $0.05 for all the clicks I'll be doing for a day. That would actually take me 60 days or two months before I reach the minimum amount for withdrawal. Am I correct?

Yes - you are correct.

But I have suggestion what I did.
Just work for 20 days. You will get $0.05 x 20 = $1 (You have balance more than $1 in 20 days)

Just use it to upgrade your account by paying $1 for 30 days.

Then you will receive high value Ads and you can earn $0.10 (Approx) every day.

Can withdraw instant every day as you want.
Post automatically merged:

Payment #4

Ads-Pay-U-04.png

Thanks

Yes - you are correct.

Just work for 20 days. You will get $0.05 x 20 = $1 (You have balance more than $1 in 20 days)

Payment #4

Ads-Pay-U-04.png

Thanks

Is it still paying until now? I'm about to sign up already and I really don't want my effort to get wasted. I just hope that when I purchase the next level membership, I'll be able to earn more and without minimum amount required.

Is it still paying until now? I'm about to sign up already and I really don't want my effort to get wasted. I just hope that when I purchase the next level membership, I'll be able to earn more and without minimum amount required.

Yes - it is paying.
Today also I have withdrawn.

The features so equivalent to that of coinpayu.com type. I love coinpayu.com PTC/faucet site. They are the only PTC site I love that pays relatively high for viewing ads and also pays faster. Maybe adspayu can still replicate their tradition and pays faster even if the earnings in both are minimal.

Yes - it is paying.
Today also I have withdrawn.
I tried it last night and the rate for every ad is just $0.0025. I think they have reduced the rates now. It would be more difficult now to reach the threshold. But I'm gonna check it again later to see if there are other ways to earn quickly.

Yes - you are correct.

Payment #4

Ads-Pay-U-04.png

Thanks

I tried it last night and the rate for every ad is just $0.0025. I think they have reduced the rates now. It would be more difficult now to reach the threshold. But I'm gonna check it again later to see if there are other ways to earn quickly.
Don't bother yourself people who operate PTC and other paying sites know exactly what they're doing.

With that small amount calculate how many ads you would click to make $10, those sites are not different from faucet claim site.

Please check how much you will earn after click all Ads in a day, previously it was $0.06 per day.

I haven't tried it before, so I don't know if it is a scam or not, although from the reviews and comments so far, I think it is legit, I might give it a try.

Please check how much you will earn after click all Ads in a day, previously it was $0.06 per day.
But isn't it too little for a day? That would mean 16 days before I reach a dollar and upgrade my account. I'm not even sure how much is needed to go to the next level of earning. I was really hoping it eas $0.01 per click.

This site is interesting and draws my attention, I understand that you can earn $ 0.06 per day and that for each click it is $ 0.0025, that means that there are 24 ads per day. So I wonder if I pay for the update for 30 days, is it the same number of ads? or is there any improvement. and what is the value of each click after updating?

This site is interesting and draws my attention, I understand that you can earn $ 0.06 per day and that for each click it is $ 0.0025, that means that there are 24 ads per day. So I wonder if I pay for the update for 30 days, is it the same number of ads? or is there any improvement. and what is the value of each click after updating?

I have upgrade Account $1 for 30 Days. Current Ad Structures per day as below:

$0.015 - 3 Ads

$0.01125 - 1 Ad

$0.0075 - 1 Ad

$0.0015 - 3 Ads

$0.00075 - 5 Ads

Approx. I will get in 30 Days $3.5

I have not tried this platform before, I'm seeing it for the first time, I just checked it out and its features are so equivalent to that of coinpayu.com type. I usee coinpayu.com PTC/faucet site. They are the only PTC site I know that pays relatively high for viewing ads and also pays faster.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back