What's new

Adsense Vs. Mediavine

I would choose adsense instead of mediavine because adsense is part of google and does not require as much traffic as mediavine. Google is based on quality, not quantity.

Adsense is well know. If you have been working online for some time, either on your own website or on an earning site, you know what actually is Adsense. However, I believe, Mediavine is not known by may website owners, especially small website owners.

Mediavine is Google Certified Publishing Partner. In other words, Mediavine serves Google Ads on its partner website through a program called DoubleClick AdExchange. While Adsense serves any kind of ads (may be paying 1 cent or 20 cents) on your site based on the keywords, Mediavine serves only high paying ads.

Adsense does not have any traffic requirement, however, in order to use Mediavine, you need at least 50 thousand monthly vists.
Though this is not my field but I know for a fact that adsense is more popular cause I have heard alot of persons talk about it, with the requirements You made mention of about mediavine, I guess it's why people go for the fromer.

Mediavine partners directly with Google to serve ads on our 7,000+ publishers' websites, but the similarities with AdSense end there. AdSense is very hands off, whereas Mediavine is the epitome of hands on, from the moment you apply and as long as you're with us. ... AdSense only offers Google
Google Adsense pays on a monthly basis for the revenue earned for the previous 30 days, no matter what the amount. Media.net pays on a Net-30 basis and has a minimum $100 earnings threshold. This means that you may be waiting awhile to receive earnings from Media.net unless you have a lot of traffic and clicks

At least there's an alternative though the requirement is high but I love the fact that they only serve high paying ads. That way, you can work on increasing your traffic and be rest assured that you'll make something substantial at the end of the month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back