Adsense Vs. Mediavine

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Adsense is well know. If you have been working online for some time, either on your own website or on an earning site, you know what actually is Adsense. However, I believe, Mediavine is not known by may website owners, especially small website owners.

Mediavine is Google Certified Publishing Partner. In other words, Mediavine serves Google Ads on its partner website through a program called DoubleClick AdExchange. While Adsense serves any kind of ads (may be paying 1 cent or 20 cents) on your site based on the keywords, Mediavine serves only high paying ads.

Adsense does not have any traffic requirement, however, in order to use Mediavine, you need at least 50 thousand monthly vists.

Adsense has been in existence for a very long time while mediavine, adscence charges low rate for your ad while mediavine charges arm and leg, Google is the largest partner of mediavine and they sell majority of their ad impressions through ad exchange,

You need high traffic to be accepted on Mediavine, however, Adsense does not any minimum traffic criteria. Adsense cares about content quality.

Good review, both are instrumental to webmasters to bring revenue to theor site. Adsense is more popular cos it doesn't set high amount of traffic your site needs before gaining approval. Mediavine is good for those that generates higher traffic on their site.

When you use mediavine, you are using google ads through the third party ad platform. When you use adsense, you are using google ads directly.

I have not used any of these, but I know about Adsense. It is an advertising program for publisher from Google. In order to use adsense you need youtube channel or a website.

There is no other company that is bigger that Google adsense, adsense is the highest company what is going to advertisement and publishers have been using it to make money from their website it has been for years and will continue to be the highest

Seriously I'm only familiar with Google AdSense because it is what a lot of people over there have been making use of and that really enjoying it once their actions account has already been approved by Google.

I think the mediavine fifty thousand traffic per month is really a hard terms of service to complete with and this is why I always say that Google AdSense is the best monitization platform for any content creator

Seriously no matter what anyone else thinks of Google AdSense, it's definitely going to be my very first pick when it comes to the option I'm choosing to monetize my website.

Google AdSense is one of the best and the most efficient monitization platform to use by any content creator. With this platform a content creator can make a huge amount of money from himself with good content

By using mediavine, you are actually using Google adsense not directly but indirectly through mediavine. The major benefit of using mediavine is you get higher paying ads, you can earn more per click on your ads.

Mediavine? This is actually my very first time I'm hearing about this and I don't really know what it means or what it offers because I am very more familiar with making use of Google Adsense.

Even though i am not using AdSense or Mediavine programs at the moment, I must say that you have done well in trying to show AdSense alternative and comparison between both. To me, 50 thousand monthly visits on mediavine is just too much even though it is possible. That is just my opinion.

By using mediavine, you are actually using Google adsense not directly but indirectly through mediavine. The major benefit of using mediavine is you get higher paying ads, you can earn more per click on your ads.
. If that's the case then, it makes a very good sense why a lot of people would be open to making use of Mediavine because it offers a better paying option for the users.

If you have a blog that has lots of traffic I will advise you to go for Mediavine. The reason is that they have are cost per multiple impression than Google adsense.

Last edited:
Wow! A lot to be unveiled. Mediavine? I haven't heard about them before. But now I can actually get the correlation between Google ads sense and mediavine.

Google Adsense would always remain the most preferred despite its rigorous challenges it's given to users.
Definitely Google adsense is supposed to be the best when it comes to how to monetize your website because it has been around for a very long time which made it to be very popular.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back