Adsense Suspension

Yanizie

StrategyBits
100 Posts Club
Jan 21, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes

Recently, I want suspended for several weeks by adsense because I use Social media advertiser platform where many of my visitors came from that platform, and my monetization was also not approved, Are there any way to get monetization easy?​

Recently, I want suspended for several weeks by adsense because I use Social media advertiser platform where many of my visitors came from that platform, and my monetization was also not approved, Are there any way to get monetization easy?​

Whilst I have personally never made use of this platform in order to get traffic and monetization for any site/channel that I have to display ads, as I am still in the process of creating and venturing into these areas, based on my research that I have done they are alternative platforms that you can use which you can then use to generate an income from the website that you have. I cannot speak to how good they are or any experience from them as I have not used them myself however there are a lot of reviews on them. For example you could venture into Propeller Ads.

You probably didn't read their terms of service, rules and list of platform approved for the purpose of AdSense.

You asked if there is an easy way to gain approval, if it's on AdSense, I will suggest you wait out your suspension and if it is a permanent suspension I will advise you reapply afresh with with a new data.

This adsense suspension are suspend because of invalid traffic. Publishers must not click on the ads on their site and must not artificially inflate the impressions or clicks that the ads receive, either through automated.

I know that Adsense does not approve of blog readers to click on the ads just for the impression and not really for checking what the link is all about. On friend in Facebook told me that when I posted the link of my blog and one commented that if she clicked on the ads will I earn from it. Another replied that you have to click the ads only if you have the intention to buy or to check on the product or service that is being advertised otherwise the blog may be suspended by Adsense.

I have never heard anyone complain about suspension becauae of using social media traffic. In fact social traffic is highly regarded by adsense. There might be other reasons that you have missed.

Adsense will not allow you, if you drive incentivized traffic. Incentivized traffic means paying individuals and companies for driving traffic and clicking on ads. Adsense is very cleaver in click fraud detection. If it finds you using unapproved methods, you will be banned. Use social media ads or email marketing instead.

You probably didn't read the Google adsense terms and conditions and you flouted their terms thereby leading
to suspension, I will advise you go through all the terms and conditions and understand before sourcing for traffic to your site.

You never referenced about you traffic, its source, page rank.

All the above variables are to be considered prior to applying for Google Adsense.

Google go about as a middle of the road among Publishers and Advertisers.

In the event that all together for your site to be acknowledged for Google Adsense you need very great substance just as very great traffic

Incentivized traffic means paying individuals and companies for driving traffic and clicking on ads.In fact social traffic is highly regarded by adsense.If it finds you using unapproved methods, you will be banned.

A friend of mine equally had same experience some months ago when his adsense account was suspended because Google felt that some of his traffic was not real. Luckily for him he was fortunate to meet someone that helped him to start getting direct contract from organizations, and what he earns now like more than ten times of what Google was paying him.

By directing a large amount of bot traffic to a company’s banner ads, the scammers could trigger Google’s automated anti-fraud protection, which flags traffic that looks like “automated clicking tools or traffic sources,” as well as any attempts by ad publishers to artificially inflate impressions by clicking their own ads

I don't think that your AdSense account was suspended because of the use of social network to drive traffic because I do use social network to drive my traffic to my website so you can't be the only one that they will suspend if that was the reason. There must be another reason why AdSense suspended your account.

AdSense like all other sites and service providers have their dos and don'ts. What is called terms and conditions and when you agreed to use their services you signed this conditions. So among the rules listed there you must have broken one or two hence your suspension. So what I would advice is get across to AdSense customers care through their mail address and make I complaint to have the suspension reversed.

AdSense like all other sites and service providers have their dos and don'ts. What is called terms and conditions and when you agreed to use their services you signed this conditions. So among the rules listed there you must have broken one or two hence your suspension. So what I would advice is get across to AdSense customers care through their mail address and make I complaint to have the suspension reversed.
Invalid traffic includes any clicks or impressions that may artificially inflate an advertisser' costs or a publisher's earnings.invalid traffic as well as accidental clicks.

Suspension, disabled, rejection....these are the different terms used in adsense that have different meaning. suspension means you are not allowed to use adsense for a certain time, but you can use later on. suspension ocvur when there are illegal activities on your account, fraud clicks, incentivized traffic, etc.

In as much as I believe AdSense is probably one of the best ways of earning money as a web owner. You can make use of affiliate marketing, or even advertising for other people.

try adsense alternatives, the most decent one i came across was infolinks, it's actually sort of better in terms of lot of things that Adsense isn't good at

To me AdSense is one of the most reliable and even the best way to monetize a site as a beginner . you can also consider affiliate marketing too.

generally speaking, when your adsense is suspended, ads will not appear on your site until suspension is lifted, this happens after 30 days. Suspension mainly occurs for click fraud, if you continue to violate rules, your adsense will be disabled.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back