What's new

Adsense or Buy Sell Ads? Options

Deleted member 403

I have not tried "buy sell ads" as yet as they are really picky on the website traffic to be way beyond most websites. So I have to stick with "adsense", until I get the required traffic amount.

Still I would like to ask others "which of the those two is your preference and why"?.

If you can get advertisers for your site through Buy Sell Ads, you will earn better. In order to earn from Adsense, you need to depend on clicks on your ad, well clicks on ads do not happen much. Your traffic needs to be very high for attracting advertisers through buy sell ads.

I would be interested in working with individual advertisers instead of working with advertising network. If we are using network ads, we are in the mercy of the advertising network. However, by working with individual advertiser, we are in control of the ads.

Buy and sell add is the most effective ways or method to generate revenue on your website or forum, far better than Adsence. Adsense is just ripping people off in their earnings.

If you have high traffic, I think you can earn better with buy sell ads instead of adsense. Because when you get advertiser through buy sell ads, you can earn better rate/

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back