What's new

Adsense is still the best for monetization of your site

When my blogs were registered with Adsense I never thought that it can earn real money with the ads that Adsense had inserted on my web pages from time to time. Until now Adsense is the number 1 when it comes to monetization although it is sad that the rate of revenue sharing is now very low. That is one of the reasons why I lost motivation on my blogs that they are now inactive for several years.
You mean the rate of revenue sharing is low with AdSense?. If so why is AdSense still the best in monetizing. I don't av a blog though but have you tried other monetization and check their revenue if it will encourage you to continue your blog.

Yes adsense was really the beast means to get paid through monetization on your blog, but I'm sure I have seen people talk about different monetization platforms good enough to rival adsense and pay well enough.

When my blogs were registered with Adsense I never thought that it can earn real money with the ads that Adsense had inserted on my web pages from time to time. Until now Adsense is the number 1 when it comes to monetization although it is sad that the rate of revenue sharing is now very low. That is one of the reasons why I lost motivation on my blogs that they are now inactive for several years.
adsense shares 68 percent revenue, which I think is one of the best rates for revenue sharing. For me the average revenue per click is 13 cents, which I think is the best in the industry. You are earning low not because of Adsense, that's because your site is not drawing enough traffic and click through rate is pretty low.

AdSense can be appraised as the best when it comes to monetising. It is the best so far that I know of. If there's another that is as good as AdSense I will want to know more about it.

Adsense is still the best monetization solution for your site. That's because adsense has high paying ads. How much you can earn depends on various factors, such as location of traffic ad type etc.
Adsense will remain the best monetization ads, as long as monetization is concerned. The earnings ate made passively, you don't have to overwork yourself to start earning with adsense. Working smart is just it.

Adsense is really the best when it comes to making money with and from your blog posts. You'd be surprised how much it will fetch you in a short period of time

Its the best for me , categorically many have use it and have earned more from it ,because they offer high cpm rate the is comfortable for you To earn on
Post automatically merged:

Its the best for me , categorically many have use it and have earned more from it ,because they offer high cpm rate the is comfortable for you To earn on

Adsense will remain the best monetization ads, as long as monetization is concerned. The earnings ate made passively, you don't have to overwork yourself to start earning with adsense. Working smart is just it.
In theory, adsense earning is passive earning. However, practically speaking, you need to work every day, and work hard, to drive traffic to your site so that you have high chances of earning

In theory, adsense earning is passive earning. However, practically speaking, you need to work every day, and work hard, to drive traffic to your site so that you have high chances of earning
You're very correct @Nomad. Adsense earnings are passive income, for a site that garners lots of traffic. How much can a blog boosting1000 visits and clicks directly from search engines make in a day through google adsense??

You're very correct @Nomad. Adsense earnings are passive income, for a site that garners lots of traffic. How much can a blog boosting1000 visits and clicks directly from search engines make in a day through google adsense??
It is difficult to talk about exact figure. If you have 1000 visits but zero clicks, your earning is zero. If you have 100 visits but 10 clicks, you may earn well. How much do you earn with 10 clicks depend on your CPC rate, if your CPC is 15 cent, you will earn $1.5 from 10 clicks.

Yes you got some very interesting and valid points from your submission up there. AdSense has really done some good and impactiful activities for some websites

It is difficult to talk about exact figure. If you have 1000 visits but zero clicks, your earning is zero. If you have 100 visits but 10 clicks, you may earn well. How much do you earn with 10 clicks depend on your CPC rate, if your CPC is 15 cent, you will earn $1.5 from 10 clicks.
That's amazing. You're earning $1.5 from just 10 ads clicks, when they aren't even doing much with the ads. Do they have to do something tangible with those clicked ads for site owner to earn??

Adsense might be one of the best advertising network out there as it is owned by Google. this is one of the main reasons why it is so lucrative and popular. However, for obvious reasons adsense is very strict ad network and a simple violation of rules and regulation would get you banned as far as I have read. They really need to relax their rules.

Of course, it is quite undisputed that a sense is the best when it comes to site monetization. They give you the best of services they offer in such away that you would not consider any of their competitions.

If not AdSense what other means that is like AdSense one can easily use to monetize their website, blogs, forums, YouTube channel and so on? If there are such avenue existing but till date not well known, then it's quite obvious that they are not doing well.
Your website must then prevent Brave browser users from visiting your website because many are switching to brave browser due to functionnality to block adsence ads this must be taken in consideration when monetize your website with Adsence.

That's amazing. You're earning $1.5 from just 10 ads clicks, when they aren't even doing much with the ads. Do they have to do something tangible with those clicked ads for site owner to earn??
How much you earn per clicks depend on how much funds the advertiser has associated for each click. The rate also depends on the location of visitors

Most of visitors enter and quick quit your site so it can be waste of money but rarely you get sales.
Post automatically merged:

Most of visitors enter and quick quit your site so it can be waste of money but rarely you get sales.
Are you referring to google adsense here or something else? If it is google AdSense you're referring to, can.you tell me why you think it to be so?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back