What's new

Adsense is still the best for monetization of your site

When my blogs were registered with Adsense I never thought that it can earn real money with the ads that Adsense had inserted on my web pages from time to time. Until now Adsense is the number 1 when it comes to monetization although it is sad that the rate of revenue sharing is now very low. That is one of the reasons why I lost motivation on my blogs that they are now inactive for several years.
AdSense earning rates are not very high, and you have to have a lot of traffic that is coming through your website in order to be able to earn from them and try and profit as well.

Are you referring to google adsense here or something else? If it is google AdSense you're referring to, can.you tell me why you think it to be so?
The problem of Google Adsence that is CPC compaign site and in website visitors there are bots that may make fake clicks to your Adsence ads so you may get your Google Adsence account disabled for bot click this is the big problem of placing Adsence html tags on your website.

How much you earn per clicks depend on how much funds the advertiser has associated for each click. The rate also depends on the location of visitors
I understand that the advertisers always prefer the top tier users then the lower tier users. So for the top country users clicking it, it means better pay rate.

I understand that the advertisers always prefer the top tier users then the lower tier users. So for the top country users clicking it, it means better pay rate.
I think they have to filter users by VPN means if you are from a country and you use a VPN it must be tracked to dedicate your real IP address then advertiser will not be debited from users using a VPN however they are not from targeted country.

Earning also depends on the advertiser's target country. If the advetisers have targeted their ads to India, a click generated in India will be paying high compared to the click generated from the US

When my blogs were registered with Adsense I never thought that it can earn real money with the ads that Adsense had inserted on my web pages from time to time. Until now Adsense is the number 1 when it comes to monetization although it is sad that the rate of revenue sharing is now very low. That is one of the reasons why I lost motivation on my blogs that they are now inactive for several years.
Adsense is the best way/method to monetize your website, but you first need to registered your websites first with Google to be able to benefit from it, and normally we know the rate of the revenue sharing low.

well yes it is for sure, but the issue, is that it's getting harder in each update, so you have to be quick and monetize your stuff before a new monetizing requirement appears

As an entry level site owner who wants to just start monetizing his sites, ads is the nest start before you think of something else and AdSense us the best provider.

That's true concerning adsense being the best when it comes to monetizing out websites. When companies start getting the number of crowds like what google has, they tend to want to become greedy by reducing the sharing formula

Yes, AdSense is giving its best maximally. It could also be used by free bloggers. It is always more productive to website that have high traffic.

I don t think that blogs should be treated as another income, but as a way to express your creativity your researches and experiences, so other persons who come on your website to get to know you, or learn something new!
I don't agree with you. Blog can be treated as the main source of someone's income. There are many bloggers out there that they become rich throu blogging. People like Linda Ikeji, a Nigerian blogger tht have made millions blogging.
If you do research on how much popular blogs makes monthly, you will see that they earn enough money to live a luxurious life.

Yes, AdSense is giving its best maximally. It could also be used by free bloggers. It is always more productive to website that have high traffic.

For the fact that it's something that just works best for a lot of people who are websites owners, Google Adsense fit in all the profile requirements of monetization of websites.

Yes to be honest I would say adsense is by far the best ad revenue platform so far but that's debatable and disagreeable by certain people who may not agree entirely. But to be honest dependent on your traffic it can be the best. Though it may not be the highest pay per click it doesn't really matter because it's calculated by how much traffic to the cost per click and only people with little traffic would not find it useful in the least.

If you are not comfortable with the idea of creating your own content or managing content contributors, the next best type of site to generate AdSense revenue is a forum. Forums are places people go to discuss specific topics.

AdSense revenue is low because of the number of people on the network. Almost every new blogger or content creator wants to monetize via AdSense.
Though you can check out MediaVine; someone recommended it in one of the earlier threads.

Google AdSense still remains the number one monitization PLATFORM to use for bloggers and webmasters in the blogosphere. However, getting a Google AdSense account approved now looks like an Herculean task as they are now rejecting new application these days. So it's better to stick to there alternatives like infolink and media.net

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back