Adsense is still the best for monetization of your site

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When my blogs were registered with Adsense I never thought that it can earn real money with the ads that Adsense had inserted on my web pages from time to time. Until now Adsense is the number 1 when it comes to monetization although it is sad that the rate of revenue sharing is now very low. That is one of the reasons why I lost motivation on my blogs that they are now inactive for several years.

AdSense is always the best choice for me. I love it because it supports small sites with low traffic.

Also it can be used on a free blogger which I plan to use for now.

When my blogs were registered with Adsense I never thought that it can earn real money with the ads that Adsense had inserted on my web pages from time to time. Until now Adsense is the number 1 when it comes to monetization although it is sad that the rate of revenue sharing is now very low. That is one of the reasons why I lost motivation on my blogs that they are now inactive for several years.
I don t think that blogs should be treated as another income, but as a way to express your creativity your researches and experiences, so other persons who come on your website to get to know you, or learn something new!

AdSense is unarguably one way of monetizing an ad and it pays well.
I tried it myself and it was very cool. I earned alot.

Do you have personal domain for your blog ? Because hosting blogs are not eligible for AdSense. And I am not sure if there is other way to monitize hosting blogs.

Do you have personal domain for your blog ? Because hosting blogs are not eligible for AdSense. And I am not sure if there is other way to monitize hosting blogs.
You can monetize any kind of blogs with adsense, never heard of someone who tried to monetize the blog and didn t manage to do it, honestly.

Most of visitors enter and quick quit your site so it can be waste of money but rarely you get sales.
Post automatically merged:

Most of visitors enter and quick quit your site so it can be waste of money but rarely you get sales.

I have never tried using AdSense. But most of my friends prefer it because it's an easy way make money with your blog, if you have the right traffic.

And SEO competition is tough, so getting the views needed and maintaining it is another issue.

Hmm, Adsense is still one of the best for website monetization. Irrespective of the reduced revenue income sharing, I still believe it's one of the old and better ways to connect your blogsite, business, personal website etc, to make money online.

I think it depends so much on what you want to do with the site but nonetheless AdSense ads a lot money to you if you have huge traffic and that is why as a blogger you should strive to have traffic. Do not underestimate also the power of affiliate links, making and selling of digital products or courses.

I think I am a novice when it come any knowledge or information about AdSense, but the little I know is that it is really profitable if you know how to go about it

In my opinion Adsense is the best. While AdSense won't get you the most cash-flow, it gives you the most noteworthy ROI as it requires some investment to set up, and no an ideal opportunity to oversee.

If you build your blog on free blogging platform, adsense will not accept youe blogs, unless you are using blogger. Since blogger is google product, you can use adsense on blogger blog. For the rest of the free blogs (wordpress, weebly, wix, etc.) Adsense is not available.

AdSense is still the best way to make money with your blog especially when your blogs generate lots of traffic daily.
Although there are lots of stress involved in setting up adsense for your blog but for the purpose of generating more money, the stress is worth it

Google AdSense still remains the number one monitization PLATFORM to use for bloggers and webmasters in the blogosphere. However, getting a Google AdSense account approved now looks like an Herculean task as they are now rejecting new application these days. So it's better to stick to there alternatives like infolink and media.net

Using adsense is the ultimate aim of every blogger or website owner. I believe as long as you build original and unique content adsense will approve your site. However, you need a large traffic to earn from adsense.

I think they now see that a lot of people are taking advantage of the payment scheme is Adsense and as a result of this, Google had to cut the revenue earning rate. It's such a shame but they are still far more better option for website monetization.

AdSense will always be the best method of website monetization as my friend is making serious money through it. This is more favorable to a website or blog that has very high traffic.

AdSense will always be the best method of website monetization as my friend is making serious money through it. This is more favorable to a website or blog that has very high traffic.
If not AdSense what other means that is like AdSense one can easily use to monetize their website, blogs, forums, YouTube channel and so on? If there are such avenue existing but till date not well known, then it's quite obvious that they are not doing well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back