What's new

Adsense and Amazon the Best Combination for Website Monetization

I have been using Adsense and Amazon affiliate ads on my self hosted websites since 2015. It took me more than one year to reach my first payment threshold for Adsesen and even longer to earn just $10 from Amazon. However, I have been using Adsense and Amazon since 2012 (on hubpages) and in my experience, these two are the best monetization combination for all kinds of website. What do you think?

I have been using Adsense and Amazon affiliate ads on my self hosted websites since 2015. It took me more than one year to reach my first payment threshold for Adsesen and even longer to earn just $10 from Amazon. However, I have been using Adsense and Amazon since 2012 (on hubpages) and in my experience, these two are the best monetization combination for all kinds of website. What do you think?

I think that you will require more content and traffic to earn better from Adsense or Amazon network. When you gain enough traffic, then you could possibly make a good amount of money.

you can make a lot of money easier if you focus more on google adsense as there are newer methods of driving traffic to your website with the motive of getting them to click on your ads except you find this unethical.

you can make a lot of money easier if you focus more on google adsense as there are newer methods of driving traffic to your website with the motive of getting them to click on your ads except you find this unethical.

It might be a hard thing to get your adsense account approved, however, I think that it is worth it. Before you apply for your account, you must work hard to improve your website and this is equally important as applying for an account on adsense.

Both can earn you decent money but you need to have the traffic and the clicks. I once was making over $300 a month with Amazon on just one site. It all comes down to getting people to buy items after they click but their payouts have decreased big time. I am lucky to get $30 a month.

The combination of both is good for website owners and blogger. If I have a new website now, I will combine the two for my website to increase my earning potential. However, it is easier to make money Google adsense than amazon.

I've heard about monetizing Amazon but I know it's FBA method or so I think. One thing I always keep in mind is that Amazon ads are always to be directed to shoppers and not just random people.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back