Ads in the Supermarket

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some supermarkets have bulletin boards where you can advertise things. Have you ever considered using one of these to advertise your site and get some traffic locally? I thought about it for the Christian forum I run, but was too afraid to go talk to the supermarket manager for approval.

Some supermarkets have bulletin boards where you can advertise things. Have you ever considered using one of these to advertise your site and get some traffic locally? I thought about it for the Christian forum I run, but was too afraid to go talk to the supermarket manager for approval.
Well it's a good way to advertise because lots of people visit supermarkets to buy one thing or another. If you are a regular customer and buy things frequently from the supermarket, you can talk to the manager about it. You can also design and print some catchy fliers to give to customers.

I heard of many superstores that have bulletin boards where you could placed your advertisements. Your ads get leads from those supermarkets customers who patronize them.
That is why if you have to place your advertisement, ensure you choose supermarkets that have good patronage where you could get enough leads.

If you have something that you believe will sell in volume if you advertise in a public place like a supermarket, you should definitely try this option. However, I do not think you can get engagement on your site through this kind of advertising.

Approach the supermarket manager or relevant personnel to inquire about their bulletin board policy and seek approval for your advertisement. Be polite and explain the nature of your forum, emphasizing its value to the local community. Ask about any specific guidelines they may have for posting ads.

Advertising in supermarkets is a common marketing strategy to promote products and engage with potential customers. 'Its essential to follow the supermarket's guidelines and regulations regarding advertising and make sure the ads align with their brand image and customer demographics.

Depending on the kind of site you have, this could be a great way to get traffic to your site locally. I would say the only issue you would run into is if there was a lack of interest within the area for the niche of your site.

With something such as a promotion forum like what I run myself, I guess it could work as people who own their own business could use it to advertise their products and services and that could be helpful for them.

I say go for it. Some stores will allow you to post ads, some will allow it for free, some for free but with you promoting them, or they will require a fee. Each store or business will be different, but if you can at least get cross promo going, that would be more ideal as it may even be free to do, you just have to promote their business on your end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back