Adopting intergrity as a core value in your business

tyrim88

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
from my experience in business and service delivery in the business world,i have found out that what most business entreprenuer lack is the aspect of keeping to their words and that commitment to their various client.With this the service market is just filled with persons that are not trustworthy.

In my own opinion this means that everyone gets equal treatment regardless of how much they may contribute to your bottom line. Show respect. At a basic level, be considerate and courteous to people.

The most important thing is that, we should try all we could to maintain integrity in all we do. In one of my offline business, people come to patronise me because of the level of integrity I possess. This helps me to record some sales that I would normally not able to make.

That is so true. You should have integrity as your core value in business. That way, you keep your word on what you promised your clients. That is the best way to keep your current clients and attract more.

You are very correct. Integrity has been thrown to the wind and people don't care if their words means anything anymore. They just want to see that they close a dal no matter what lies they can tell to make that happen for them

In my own opinion this means that everyone gets equal treatment regardless of how much they may contribute to your bottom line. Show respect. At a basic level, be considerate and courteous to people.
One thing that will make potential client to always come back apart from the quality of the products you are offering them,is if they feel secure by your approach of business,and you alway stick to your words,then you will always have them.

from my experience in business and service delivery in the business world,i have found out that what most business entreprenuer lack is the aspect of keeping to their words and that commitment to their various client.With this the service market is just filled with persons that are not trustworthy.
Integrity should be a virtue adopted by most business people.
This makes us more trustworthy to people.
I always try as much as possible to keep my words to my clients.

Well if you are a Nigerian you will understand why it is highly difficult for business owners to keep to their words, but integrity in business is the best let people see what you say.

Business integrity may enhance connections with vendors and consumers because they can trust you to uphold your promises and respond honestly if something goes wrong.

Trust is a big factor in business. If as an entrepreneur you can not deliver on promises for your clients that can chase away potential customers.

Integrity in businesses can strengthen relationships with vendors and customers because they can trust you'll keep your promises and act honourably if something goes wrong

that's true ,integrity in business strengthen and energies relationship between business individual and there customers ,it's also the best way to keep your business growing ,and it will be growing bigger everyday

It's indeed really painful that these days most business owners do not have integrity nor do they value their image and how people view them. All they are after is just how they would make money and they are willing to do anything as long as money is made

Though it saden my heart to know that most business owners do not even place integrity in business all they are after is the profit and how to multiply

One thing newbies in business don't not know is that the perception and reputation of your business in the minds of your customers is worth more than using deceptive or dubious way to make quick profit. Reputation keeps your business moving and it promotes customer loyalty and retention at the long run.

Integerity is one of the best and finest attribute a company or brand can adopt or attach to it self,it sells itself,it breeds trust among members of the public

If only entrepreneurs or new business owner can knows or understand the importance of integrity and how it can help boast and grow the best. Nobody want to deal with someone that's not trustworthy or lie and gives excuses alots. Intergrity sells your brand and increases sales.

Integrity should be a virtue adopted by most business people.
This makes us more trustworthy to people.
I always try as much as possible to keep my words to my clients.
That should be a value to be imbibe by all who are into business,because the way you conduct you business with you customers,is the brand you are selling out to the public.

Integrity is worth being a core value in all businesses.
That is what makes our clients patronize us again and again and even refer others to us.
Without integrity, you will not have clients that stay.

Integrity is worth being a core value in all businesses.
That is what makes our clients patronize us again and again and even refer others to us.
Without integrity, you will not have clients that stay.
That is very true because that is what we practice,these things just come naturally,it is as a result of a baground of discipline,reason we don not find it difficult in adopting it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back