What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

AdminForum.xyz - Webmaster, SEO, and Marketing Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJH

Familiar Face
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
AdminForumBanner.png

AdminForum.xyz is a community forum focused on webmasters who own or run websites, blogs, and forums! This is a place to share ideas, find advice, and network with other admins to help you grow your traffic, increase revenue, and have fun!

We launched only a few days ago and have plans to add more features over time to help webmasters/admins in their journey of owning/running their website, forum, or blog!

Come join us today!

I do have a section for that: Web Software Discussion. The forum description for it is: The place to discuss web-based software, such as XenForo, WordPress, phpBB, and more! :) - I will add a bit more detail to the description!

I hope that helps!

Updated: The new description is: The place to discuss web-based software, such as XenForo, IPS, vBulletin, phpBB, MyBB, SMF, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and more!

Having the follow error trying to access your forum. Do you need help fixing this?

It would be great to see implementation of a ‘package team’ to complete packages. From experience if you can allow users to convert points to ‘USD’ at maybe a rate of 250 points = 1$, could encourage users to partake in the package service.

Dragonbytes credits allows to two currencies and conversion between them

35563088-7F1C-4D42-BA21-52755B45ED3E.png

So it's still a new forum and there's no working and earning service there yet. Many people are on forum website to earn which means you might not get plenty members coming into the forum if there's no earning service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back