What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Admin-Junkies.com - Webmaster Community

Aerodynamic

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Nov 24, 2021
USD
$6.6500USD
Biznotes
Welcome everyone to the opening of AdminJunkies.

I've been working very hard the past few days and will continue to do so to bring you frequent updates, features and fresh content on regularly basis.
There are still some changes to be made, so if you see some shifting or incomplete things, feel free to let me know. I'm excited to see what the future awaits and happy to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions.

There is still many things planned and coming in the foreseeable future. So bear with me as we start our journey. :)

AdminJunkies is a webmaster community. A place where webmasters share their techniques and help fellow webmaster make the most out of their project. Discuss anything admin related, buy and sell other websites or forums, exchange services with other members, promote your website and find help to resolve your problems. Anything is possible here, and we strive to be your main resource and service board.

Last edited:
You said you strive we others to be our main resources and service board. Are you using the opportunity to advertise your work or not. I guess you're also a webmaster and you're a member of the junkies.

It's been three days since our opening and we've been fortune enough to have some great content and discussions going on. We've started expanding our affiliate network, so if you own a forum be sure to PM me, maybe we can work out some affiliate partnership.

Some interesting discussions:

Making Money Online

How do you make money from your blog/website ?
Making Money through Affiliate Marketing
What's the best Google Adsense alternative?

Crypto Currency​

Which Crypto Currency do you suggest ?
What are the best ways to invest in crypto currency?
What is your favorite crypto currency wallet ?

Come join our Forum, Website / Social Media Promotion, SEO, Marketing discussions and join in on the fun. You might learn a few things! ;)

Small Update:

We purchased the resources manager and will be filling it with graphical resources and other stuff over time. Resources that other forum admins can use for their own forum.
You can now bid on a header advertisement with only a few credits: Header Advertisement Auction - Many more auctions will follow after this one.
We have posting packages you can request for content on your forum: Posting Packages.

Reactions: AJH
Admin-Junkies.com | Admin & Webmaster Community: December is Community Month.

Hello everyone,

I want to use the month December to get to know our members a little better. Therefore I have moved the introduction forum to the top. As well as add a Ask Me Anything forum. Here you can make a thread and allow other members to ask you questions about yourself about preferences, or anything else that comes to mind. I have also added a Forum Games subforum, where you can participate in some fun games like count games, abc games, etc. Content will be added as we speak and there is no post count or credit's increasing while you post there.

I will also be hosting some interviews which you will be able to read about in our Articles. If you wish to nominate some people you'd like to read an interview about, feel free to do in this thread. :)

Furthermore we have added an Article Management System where we will be releasing some articles around forums and interviews in the near future. We have also installed a Classifieds system where we hope to build up a nice list of items for sale such as forums, domains, websites, etc.

2023 Plans for Admin Junkies
My plan with Admin Junkies is to bring more activity and quality content to the forum. Hopefully we'll have a nice list of articles, resources and other webmasters among us. I hope to have a steady active user and content income. It's possible I'll purchase a custom theme next year and buy advertising on various alike websites and forums to drive traffic to our forum which will hopefully convert to active webmasters.

Forum Badges

I have installed a new add-on thanks to Ozzy47 (XenForo) that allows us to make badges and reward our users or given to our users for accomplishments and other things we come up with. I'm currently adding more badges as we speak, so bear with me, there is not much so far. Use this thread to suggest any badges you'd like to see and I'll add them if I see them fit. :)

Badges can be found in your profile page and will also be listed in the thread view under your user title to icons. If you think you have the right to claim a badge, let me know. Some need to be manually added and sometimes I might forget. Here you can see the member list per badge obtained.

XF Verified User Badge also available. Go to your settings and add your License Token to receive the XF Verified badge.
Come check us out, we've released some interviews so far. :)

Community Interview: MisterBobbyPin
Community Interview: Dan The Man

We are giving away a free XenForo License and a free iPS License.

Last edited:
We're nearing 5000 posts since our opening in September. If you like discussing anything about forums and/or you're a forum/site owner, come over and enjoy daily new content ! :) I also plan on releasing a couple of interviews soon!
Small update:

We now have another Style to our selection: Alt.

It's a great dark style that is newly released from yesterday. Couldn't resist on purchasing and adding this style. 😅
Enjoy!

W3Jma1.jpg

Additionally I have released a few new interviews that some might want to read. Including one by one of XF's top developers: Nicolas FR

My latest Community Snippets:
  1. Should you force new members to introduce themselves?

2. Finding your Admin Soulmate

3. Strategies for creating and maintaining high-quality content

4. A simple yet effective way to promote your forum

5. Starting an Online Community: What research should you do?

6. Don't build a boring community

7. Defining unique content for online communities

8. 95 Things I have learned being a Community Manager

9. The importance of being Personal

10. Your online community should be a drug

If you liked our Snippets then we'd love to hear your thoughts. Register today - if you haven't already - and reply with your thoughts about them. Every feedback and opinion is respected and appreciated!​

Last edited:
A friendly bump on AdminJunkies & acknowledging how far this forum has come. They have a great amount of passionate Staff members who care about their members.
While I'm not technically inclined, I have learned a lot from forums such as this in helping to maintain my own forum.
Great job on its success :)

A friendly bump on AdminJunkies & acknowledging how far this forum has come. They have a great amount of passionate Staff members who care about their members.
While I'm not technically inclined, I have learned a lot from forums such as this in helping to maintain my own forum.
Great job on its success :)
You are too kind! 💙

🚀 Admin Junkies - Trending Threads and Extended Ignore Features

We're delighted to share some recent improvements on the Admin Junkies forum, and we believe these updates will enhance the user experience for both our existing community members and newcomers.

Introducing the New Sidebar:

The most noticeable change is the addition of a brand new sidebar when viewing threads. This sidebar is designed to improve navigation, making it easier for users to explore the forum, engage with content, and discover discussions of interest. It's a user-friendly addition that simplifies the browsing experience.

Screenshot-88.jpg

Trending Thread Widget:

One of the highlights of this new sidebar is the "Trending Thread" widget. This feature allows users to stay up-to-date with the most engaging and popular discussions happening on the forum. It's a great tool to quickly discover the hottest topics and join in on the conversations that matter to you.

Your Feedback is Valued:

At Admin Junkies, we highly value the feedback and ideas from our community. If you have suggestions or thoughts on what can be added to the sidebar to improve the experience, we welcome your input. Your opinions matter, and we're committed to making the forum even more tailored to your preferences.

New "Ignore More" Features:

In addition to the sidebar, we've introduced new features that give users more control over their forum experience. These features include:

• "Show Ignored Content" Link: Easily reveal hidden content on the news feed and latest activity pages, allowing for a more customizable experience.
  • Choose What to Ignore: Users can now ignore or unignore threads or entire forums in the news feed, thread list, and forum list, tailoring their forum experience to their liking.
  • Account Area Insight: Users can see what they are ignoring within their account area, providing greater transparency and control.
1. Choose to ignore a specific forum:
Screenshot-85.jpg

2. Ignore preferences:
Screenshot-86.jpg

3. The forum is no longer listed:
Screenshot-87.jpg

We believe that these updates will enhance the Admin Junkies experience for all users, whether you're an existing community member or someone just discovering our forum. We're committed to ensuring that Admin Junkies remains a welcoming and user-friendly hub for all things admin-related.

Thank you for taking the time to explore these changes with us. We look forward to continuing to improve our platform and provide a space for engaging discussions and resourceful content. Join us at Admin Junkies and let your voice be heard in shaping our community!

Best regards,
Cedric

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back