What's new

Adding Google search on your site help you rank more?

Before using google search tools added to your website. I believe you need to be approved by google before using there feature in your website interface. Because any attempt to use google tools without approval is tagged as illegal and they have the right to issue your website for imminent ban.
You can use google search bar on your website as long as the template you are using for your website has that option. If there is not this option, you can use it through widget or plugin. There is no issue with google.

You can use google search bar on your website as long as the template you are using for your website has that option. If there is not this option, you can use it through widget or plugin. There is no issue with google.
I got your points bro, either the template consist of the option. Or i customize it through widget or plugin installation. I was thinking that one need to seek attention of google before using their search engine option on the website.

You don't need google approval to add google search functionality to your website. Recently, adsense has introduced search ads. This feature will allow the website owners to add search ads on their site

Before using google search tools added to your website. I believe you need to be approved by google before using there feature in your website interface. Because any attempt to use google tools without approval is tagged as illegal and they have the right to issue your website for imminent ban.
For example if your hoster is using Google Adwords so you have to pay for removal ad before running any adsense ad and this step is important and precised by any hoster because some hoster decides to run Google Ads on the sites created with their script.

So I never understood why people add google search on their sites. It never really does a great job of searching your site. But, does it help our site in any way when someone searches from it? I just hope it gives some sort of boost whenever someone uses the search. But, does anything happen when you do?

Otherwise, I figure I may just add my own custom search bar instead.
I think adding Google search engine to your sites helps people using your site to search with ease and it also generate traffic to your sites, but you need the approval of Google to add Google adsence to your site, I don't really knowing it boost the site traffic.

The main factor that still improve your traffic is the amount of visitors you are getting ,if you have high amount of visitors ,then there is possibility for ypur site to have higher ranking ,when it comes to seo ranking

You don't need google approval to add google search functionality to your website. Recently, adsense has introduced search ads. This feature will allow the website owners to add search ads on their site
Wonderful inclusion by adsense to include search ads. That will also enable visitors to create more traffic to our site by suing the site ads to make researches on search engines.

It is a good thing to add Google search on your website. But I don't know if that has any direct link to helping you rank on Google if people use the search on your website

It is a good thing to add Google search on your website. But I don't know if that has any direct link to helping you rank on Google if people use the search on your website
Some people believe you can rank better by adding google search on your site, but I am not sure about ranking but I think this helps in visitor retention, which ultimately reduces bounce rate.

I'm not sure it helps increase your site rankings maybe, the experts could shed more light on that. I think adding your own custom Search bar is better than Google, because it takes people out if the site, instead of keeping them within.

Google search bar can only improve the Google adsense earning on your website. It does not have any effect on search engine optimisation and ranking of your website on Google.
Post automatically merged:

Backlink building is the number one monkey signal on Google search engine. So if you want your website to rank higher on Google search engine for the targeted keywords, you need to find a way to attract backlinks to your website in order to boost its authority.

Last edited:
Ranking on search engine result page is a result of SEO strategies implemented on your site. This includes and not limited to keyword usage, backlinks, content quality, unique content, etc. Adding Google search tool has nothing to do with ranking

10 Google Hacks to Improve Your Search Rank for Free
  1. Improve your website's user experience. ...
  2. Write great content optimized for SEO. ...
  3. Get more backlinks. ...
  4. Improve your page speed. ...
  5. Fix broken links. ...
  6. Optimize your images. ...
  7. Use H1 and H2 header tags. ...
  8. Optimize for local search.

Adding Google search bar to your website does not have any direct effect on the overall search engine optimisation of your website. You need to build Backlinks in order to increase the authority of your website so that you can rank for a lot of keywords.

There is no such thing like that. If ranking would be this easy, all people would add the google search on their website and they would get better ranking. There is no such way we can manipulate ranking. Instead what we can do is that some of the good content is being shared in the right sources and we are getting traffic which could be noticed by google and may improve the rank.

Well this can ensure that users of your site go through your site instead of through the search engine and this translates to more traffic for your site.

I have never made use of this before cause I do not own a site, so I can't really say much. I think people make use of google search on their sites so they can get ranked and for their site to be ground within the first page of a search.

I don't think it's true. Google ranks pages based on their content, freshness, and relevancy. It doesn't reward websites that have a google search engine on them. Actually, having a Google search engine on a site makes it look messy.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back