What's new

Adding Google search on your site help you rank more?

Well, Google search is a product like any other, so it is not certain that it will increase your traffic. But i know it will make it easy for google spiders to crawl your site. When your site is crawled easily, you increase your chances of moving to the top of the SERP.

There is no such thing like that. If ranking would be this easy, all people would add the google search on their website and they would get better ranking. There is no such way we can manipulate ranking. Instead what we can do is that some of the good content is being shared in the right sources and we are getting traffic which could be noticed by google and may improve the rank.

I think i do not see any reason where it will be benaficial to the owner of the site google search on his site,except for the benefit of the site visitor to aid navigation,adsence has introduce adsence ads on ones website,so that when visitors visits relevant ads related to your content would be shown.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back