Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you have a blog or site with a lot of content, sometimes it's a good idea to archive some older content. Who here archives older content into another section? I want to start archiving all of my blog posts and articles so that I have a section where people can go to read all the old stuff. Do you guy like doing this?

Archive section on website is one of the things that makes websites easy to navigate and easy to use for visitors and members. When properly executed, archives makes websites looks clean and simple.

This would be a good feature, if you can execute it very well. The site would not be crowded with both old and new materials, you can easily keep the ones there for easy access or reference when needed.

Even though I don't have any blog or website at the moment, but I think it is a good idea to have an archive section in a website. This can serve as a reference to past materials or contents when the need arises. Personally, I use to like sites that have such section. And I think it will also help for easy navigation just as already mentioned above. It is just my opinion.

Well I agree, I think it might help the site to have an archive section, as this will help visitors on the site navigate well, perhaps someone is in search of an older post the archive sections provides easier way to get the post.

Archive section on website is one of the things that makes websites easy to navigate and easy to use for visitors and members. When properly executed, archives makes websites looks clean and simple.
Very well written. Archives are very important in websites it's should be considered in all sites, but then if not properly done could make sites very unbearable

Introducing an archive on your website is a very nice feature as well as a good idea if you know the function of an archive.

Yes well written, archieves is very good feature a site should possess. You should not only make archieve for old content only but also for content with latest hit, comment, likes, and so on depending on your capability.

If you have a blog or site with a lot of content, sometimes it's a good idea to archive some older content. Who here archives older content into another section? I want to start archiving all of my blog posts and articles so that I have a section where people can go to read all the old stuff. Do you guy like doing this?
As long as it's not something that will impede the website fast loading or its navigation system, then it's definitely something that's good because it acts like more content for your website.

If you have archive section on your website, you can improve traffic on your old content. This is a good method to build traffic on your old contents. It will be better of you use this feature on home page.

It helps people who are visiting the site for the first time to be able to use the site earsily,and makes people understand the site and things that has been going on

If you are running a content site, you need to make your old post easily accessible by adding archive section. For this purpose, you can categorize your post according to the published date or category.

If you have been running your site since a long time, or if you have been publishing lot of content on your site, you might have a lot of content, so it is a good idea to have archive section for your old content.

Yes this is a very nice idea. I personallt like archives because they enables organization of work and they make the contents much easier to find.

That's a good Idea. It will help you to store some ooldercontents I've never owned w personal blog but I believe doing this will be a great idea.

To add an achieve to you site is good. This achieve will serve as a liabary for all your videos and articulates. Any body that need a video or any information would go straight to achieve and search.

It is not required to include an archive area on your website, but it might be a beneficial tool for your users. An archive area organizes your website's material chronologically, allowing visitors to easily search through previous articles, blog entries, or goods. This can enhance the general user experience as well as your website design.

It is not required to include an archive area on your website, but it might be a beneficial tool for your users. An archive area organizes your website's material chronologically, allowing visitors to easily search through previous articles, blog entries, or goods. This can enhance the general user experience as well as your website design.
That's true, I also don't think it will be of any importance, I'll just advise you to go for what's ok for you, creating a social media presence for your business is very important.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back