What's new

Adbtc.top Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.7000USD
Biznotes
1604636530162.png
WHAT IS ADBTC ?

Adbtc.top is a Paid To Click and advertising platform... it's a Russian platform.. use chrome and use translator option .
You can earn by clicking ads .. while you can advertise your sites in adbtc.top as low as 4 satoshi per click

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH ADBTC?

You can earn in 4 ways, surf ads, active window ads, hourly faucet roll

Pay click from 3 satoshi to 70 satoshi depends upon timer from 10 seconds to 90 seconds

Surf ads- upto 48 satoshi
Active windows ads - upto 70 satoshi
Hourly faucet roll - upto 100 satoshi
Referral commission: 5%

PAYMENT INFO

Payment Methods
  • Bitcoin - 60000 satoshi
  • Express crypto- 5000
  • Faucetpay- 5000
HOW TO GET STARTED?

Click below link -????

View attachment 482
WHAT IS ADBTC ?

Adbtc.top is a Paid To Click and advertising platform... it's a Russian platform.. use chrome and use translator option .
You can earn by clicking ads .. while you can advertise your sites in adbtc.top as low as 4 satoshi per click

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH ADBTC?

You can earn in 4 ways, surf ads, active window ads, hourly faucet roll

Pay click from 3 satoshi to 70 satoshi depends upon timer from 10 seconds to 90 seconds

Surf ads- upto 48 satoshi
Active windows ads - upto 70 satoshi
Hourly faucet roll - upto 100 satoshi
Referral commission: 5%

PAYMENT INFO

Payment Methods
  • Bitcoin - 60000 satoshi
  • Express crypto- 5000
  • Faucetpay- 5000
HOW TO GET STARTED?

Click below link -????

This platform looks familiar, though it has 82493 active users it doesn t say how much they have paid them.

without saying anything. Adbtc.top is the best Ptc for me and many users:
-high traffic there (you can share your referral link).
-high rate of earning ^^

those are my payments:
1605298499436.png

Referrals are my problem on adbtc. My earning there is quite slow, not to add that I have not been very active.
if you don't have a way to get active referrals, then you can buy them from the site. it's a really good feature but it's expensive a little bit.

Yes I think they are some how working and some people are actually getting paid, so it's not a bad Idea to join and find out how they operate, so I think anyone who is interested should actually join the site and know more, as well share with us.

-high rate of earning ^^

those are my payments:
View attachment 835
What's the work rate. From what I saw, I need 60000 Satoshi to make
-high rate of earning ^^

those are my payments:
View attachment 835
What's the work load involve. Because from what I am seeing, I will need 60000 Satoshi to be able to withdraw through Bitcoin. And will I be needed referral before withdrawal because I think somebody mentioned referral in one of the comment

I am still finding it difficult to believe these PTC sites again because the rate of scams in these platforms recently is just too much. I hope this one will not later ask for upgrade later before withdrawing?

No worries about Adbtc this site is legit for very long time , I got paid twice from them through my Faucetpay and actually they lower payout from 2000 satoshis to 1500 satoshis .

WHAT IS ADBTC.TOP?

Adbtc is where you are getting paid in bitcoins for viewing ads, It has been launched in 2016 and has been developed into the wagers to promote the sites . Persons from any country are invited to join..

HOW MUCH WE CAN EARN?

Daily you can earn upto 100 to 500 Satoshis

Ads views

Faucet

Active windows ads

Auto surfing

Now they added Ruble earning ad views

Referral commission: 10% for lifetime

PAYMENT OPTIONS?

Minimum withdraw

Faucetpay: 3000 Satoshi

Expresscrypto : 3000 satoshi

Bitcoin wallet : 30000 Satoshi

HOW TO JOIN?

click the given link below

https://r.adbtc.top/1322797

Thanks for the proof and the information, i would go through the site, i know i have to be consistent to be able to earn a lot from the website and hopefully i can surpass he minimum withdrawal, i hope it is available for all Countries to benefit from as well? Thanks once again.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back