Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I never thought of this, but ever since there are URL shortners that make you watch ads and such, it made me wonder. Why not have the ad name in the url shortner? Do if it's for Swiffer for example, it could be a link like linkySwiffer.link or something random like that.

Idk, what do you guys think?

what do you exactly mean? when opening an ad, you usually gets its name in the url bar on your navigator, but most of those have trojans etc..

I never thought of this, but ever since there are URL shortners that make you watch ads and such, it made me wonder. Why not have the ad name in the url shortner? Do if it's for Swiffer for example, it could be a link like linkySwiffer.link or something random like that.

Idk, what do you guys think?
Is a good one for this who could earn through ads I guess,bit for us that we are earning through post to comment,we are okay with it I guess. So I don't have any reason to get any of this that you posted in here.

I don't really know what you mean but i think it is very necessary for ADS to be in URL. This also helps the platforms to make money. i have worked with a couple of them but i didn't make any tangible amount of money.

This would be a great idea but I don't think the shortener providers would look into this because it'll be somewhat like a double payment system for them which they wouldn't want to take.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back