Actifit - Get Paid to Exercise

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Ever thought about earning from the sports exercise? I am sure you have done this on daily basis but don't know if you can get paid for the activity like that. I have seen people using the actifit app and then earning the crypto by posting your status about the activity that you perform. In past app was only paying in STEEM but now they added the HIVE and SPORTS token as well.

Have you tried the Actifit app to get paid to exercise?

I haven't tried Actifit but I've used Sweatcoin which I suppose is something similar. But instead of getting paid for exercising you get paid for walking. However, I felt like the reward was way too small (I mean, you're pretty much selling data about your every movements) so I uninstalled it.

I haven't tried Actifit but I've used Sweatcoin which I suppose is something similar. But instead of getting paid for exercising you get paid for walking. However, I felt like the reward was way too small (I mean, you're pretty much selling data about your every movements) so I uninstalled it.
yea, well as many of us know at the moment in these days everybody buys information, information is what money is, and indeed even when you login with facebook on different platforms, you make money to facebook because they grow their data on you.

I know there was a similar app that became really popular. Can you directly exchange and withdraw the tokens you get from this app?

I have only used sweatcoin before and also heard about actifit. The value of those tokens just isn't worth it for me.

I have come across an application on Google Play store that promises to be paying someone for exercising but I didn't even try it because I am not the type that exercise a lot so I don't think that will be meant for me but it's a great innovation though.

I don't know about this program but I have been using an app called sweatcoin that pays for walking. I have managed to earn some sweatcoins but I don't know when this coin will be listed on exchange for me to convert to other coins or wqithdraw as fiat.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back