Acoustic guitar or electric?

JoyFreak_

Familiar Face
Jan 24, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When I was younger, I wanted to be a rockstar. Hahha... I know :p

So I owned an electric guitar and many years later, I still have that guitar. But I have leaned my interests towards an acoustic... What one do you prefer?

I play both but my acoustic guitars are what gets played the most. I've been playing guitar for nearly thirty years and there's never been anything like coming up with fresh music on your acoustic guitar. It just sounds better. I'm not as big of a fan as electric guitars. It's nice to have though.

I play both but my acoustic guitars are what gets played the most. I've been playing guitar for nearly thirty years and there's never been anything like coming up with fresh music on your acoustic guitar. It just sounds better. I'm not as big of a fan as electric guitars. It's nice to have though.

With a fuzzbox an electric can sound as good as an acoustic.

I prefer electric guitars due to the versatility of the tool. However, I enjoy a good acoustic session from time to time. It really depends on what I want to play. The acoustic is my preferred travel instrument as you don't have to pack a large amount of equipment just to get a sound.

I would pick the acoustic guitar over the electric, because electric guitars are more expensive than acoustic guitars and need more accessories - also the acoustic guitar has some great tones to them as well. You have your sound with you, with the acoustic - and you do not need a external amp to be heard. You can finger pick some soft melodies on the acoustic, which is cool also!

I have 2 acoustic guitars, one is new and not really been used and the other is quite old. To be frank, I have not tasted playing an electric guitar although I have handled it once or twice when a band in an event was taking their break. I think I even took a selfie with that electric guitar. Maybe if I would organize my own band then I would have to buy an electric guitar for myself.

I am not into this sector but I would really prefer acoustic guitar to the electric one. This is because in the event of electricity blackout the guitar becomes very useless unlike the acoustic one that can be used unlimitedly.

I really love acoustic guitar because I like to sing freely and here the true melodies of the sound it makes me feel so emotional and sing properly and the sound also are good as well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back