Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Do you got alerts for everyone of your members on your forum? We do when someone replies to your thread or quotes you or whatever. I like this feature on our forum. Whats your opinion of this feature on forums?

Setting Alerts for everyone, whenever someone replies to their thread or whenever someone answers their question is a good way to enhance forums communication. And the members would feel more engaged in the forum. This would also help to build constructive discussions and arguments in the forum. Making the forum more interesting and engaging.

Yes, I do get such alerts that inform me when someone likes my post/reply or reacts. I find it quite encouraging. It keeps the forum interactive, interesting, and not boring.

I think that it can be a very good thing to get notifications of this nature, however i think that it can be annoying as well if there are a lot of notifications to try and keep up with so i think maybe to just follow the important members and others you can get to in due time.

I don't own a forum yet, but i like the account alert feature on a forum . This feature is very nice for a forum and it would be good if every forum have this feature.

Do you got alerts for everyone of your members on your forum? We do when someone replies to your thread or quotes you or whatever. I like this feature on our forum. Whats your opinion of this feature on forums?
I think this feature is amazing because when you reply to someone they should notice and then could reply back to you, this will keep the conversation ongoing.

I limit the alerts to replying to your posts and tagging you in posts, apart from these two incidents, I do not make use of alert system on my site. I do not like to get alerts for every post. It will be too much to handle when you have a lot of members and you get alerts when ever a member posts

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back