What's new

About Facebook Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

vest1992

Hello community I was wondering what facebook groups do you use regarding making money online or in any area of life?

Can you share some groups with similar interests to discuss or share about money making topics. I know it is possible to earn through marketing affiliate products and services that are shared to members of facebook groups which is one way to generate money, but you can also work directly with brands. I am saying this here now, because BeerMoney.gg can get into this niche also, and create a contest where people invite other friends to be eligible for a contest or a giveaway that will generate them sells on the long run.

Anyway I want you guys to share your groups below in a comment, thanks for your time and have a great week and weekend!

I find Facebook groups tend to evolve into MLM /scam groups over time. I would love to find some groups that have quality content and better moderation

Facebook has announced that from now on groups can be paid, requiring a monthly subscription to its members in order to be part of them.
The idea is similar to what we see in Twitch with the gamers, to give financial support to those who dedicate a lot of time to an activity. In this case, the administrators would be the beneficiaries of these earnings.
The new tool will allow the creation of a parallel channel to the current groups but only for paying members, being able to differentiate the content offered on both sides.

It's hard finding a good Facebook group these days because most Facebook groups are full of spam with all kind of advertising.
Yeah, I agree with you. I have tried to look for genuine Facebook groups that people actually discuss and promote each other's earnings but most that I find are just filled with advertisements and people trying to make money without caring about genuine interaction with other people.

Yeah, I agree with you. I have tried to look for genuine Facebook groups that people actually discuss and promote each other's earnings but most that I find are just filled with advertisements and people trying to make money without caring about genuine interaction with other people.
That's what Facebook has become these days. It's not used anymore for interaction with friends and family it's used for business and other purposes

Well there are many groups on Facebook, but you can only join them by invitation. and also you can create your own group on Facebook and with that you can begin to earn money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back