What's new

About 20% of the forex traders are winning.

If 20 percent of traders are winning, what is happening with the remaining 80 percent? Well, if 20 percent wins, the remaining 80 percent of traders are failing. That's a huge percentage of failure. That's why I don't try forex.
Forex trading is never easy to be sincere so I think that if 20% of the forex traders are wining and 80℅ of them are loosing why not consider quitting, forex is not the only business which we can do there are still others set of business for me when I blown up my first account I had no other issues than to quit before I started again recently

I have never tried my hands on forex trading in a real sense (I mean I did not use a forex trading platform). However, I once bought some USD for real and sold it a couple of weeks later to make a nice profit.
That means you are doing crypto trading for me I have been trading forex for so many years I started with Liteforex,but the risk level is very high mostly if you don't know how to do both fundamental and technical analysis so experience matters when it's come to forex

That means you are doing crypto trading for me I have been trading forex for so many years I started with Liteforex,but the risk level is very high mostly if you don't know how to do both fundamental and technical analysis so experience matters when it's come to forex
I am not doing crypto trading either. Well, I have invested in the crypto market but I am not a trader even though I have crypto trading experience. I have done day trading as well as P2p trading.

I like this update saying its only twenty percent of forex traders that are succesful , I even know its lesser because forex trading is for professionals and you need to know much about it before going fully into it .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back