What's new

A "URL Shortener " What is it and how you use it?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I just heard of it the other day and I thought that this would be a good thing to use - if I knew how to use it.

I too read about it and also request to peoples to tell me more about this work, if it is not of technical nature I am interested in it, hopping reply from experience users

So I use Bitly it makes the big long url like referral link to shorter one like this: https://bit.ly/BizDustry
The point of using a url shortener is just to make the link look cleaner. As a referral link is mostly really long or just not nice. I would recommend using one if your a big youtuber or a blogger. One bad thing about it is you cant earn money of it.

A URL shortener like the name implies is used to reduce lengthy URL addresses and shrink them to smaller sized or worded links that when clicked on will redirect you to the original site you intended visiting. That way, you don't have to memorize or type long addresses when visiting them

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back