What's new

A tv show business

Status
Not open for further replies.

vest1992

I wanted to do a studio when I was in Denmark, I bought lots of tools for it, the equipment was ready but there was no team. What do you think can you do it alone or you need to have someone help you in this endevour?

Some can handle any business and be successful in it, one thing we should always like to develop for in anything we are doing. We should always have passion for any business we are into

There many things we think that we can do without help from anyone, but we can not do it alone expect we have who to help us. So, don't stress your self much, if you are your best alone with no results then try to find some one or people to aid you.

In show business it's always a teamwork, different people handles different aspects of production, you can't do it on your own, you need partners, you need workers too.

I think if the person dosent have experience he or she might not be successful , so he or she would need someone help to put him through i think

I had a friend who also wanted to have his own tv network before. With the equipment he would be using an old tv network that closed shop. He said that he needed a license even if he is going to run his network in UHF of VHF, I don't remember exactly. He needed 3 more people for the operation so that means a minimum of 4 technicians to run the show.

Small Business Revolution is an American TV show where a team works with small businesses in an attempt to revitalize a town center in America, and each series features a different town. Business experts, Amanda Brinkman and Robert Herjavec, work with local businesses to identify the problems and challenges they face and work to help overcome them so that they can survive and thrive in the local and global marketplace

Some can handle any business and be successful in it, one thing we should always like to develop for in anything we are doing. We should always have passion for any business we are into
When people talk about creating a TV show it can seem like a pretty daunting process. From the funding to the cameras, and everything in between, there’s definitely a lot that can go into making it just right.

I wanted to do a studio when I was in Denmark, I bought lots of tools for it, the equipment was ready but there was no team. What do you think can you do it alone or you need to have someone help you in this endevour?
The studio work is a vast one which one person can't do alone . He needs many people such as a programmer , a reporter ,an analyst and many other workers . You need to have these teams set up , so that every section will have someone present in the section.

Great! Tv shows production are wonderful ways of generating active income. This is as a result of the increase in the spread of technology. Majority of a country population now have access to Tv shows. Ensure your showi is interesting and adds Value to your audience, by this you are good to go.

You most definitely can not pull this off alone you need a team and not just any team, a team that knows their onions in this chosen field because you cannot afford to have mediocres working with you on this . When it comes to show biz everything has to be done right and perfectly

This business is very profitable but I think this business can only be possible with teamwork or else you will have to manage it very difficult because it is very difficult task to manage such business alone.

I don't think you can do it alone, to be successful at it you need a team and a qualified team at that. Tv shows a good investment because many people watch them to keep body and soul.

lol, are you serious right now? Of course you need people to help you out, you need help with handling of the camera, lights and other miscellaneous that you will need, you can do it all you need assistance.

A TV show business would be very expensive. You have to try and get your show on a good TV network if you want a lot of people to see your work. Striking a deal with the TV network can be very difficult. You will have to hire a crew and pay them too. This business is just a daunting task.

TV show is not a man job. You need a crew to handle different aspects. So it is better you source for the right ones and not the really the best. But make sure they are the people that u can trust.

Running a TV show is not a one-man job I still have to be a crew of photographers, video recorders also there has to be a makeup artist to prepare the hosts for the TV show let's not forget a secretary who has two keep tab of all the schedules and appointments.
In essence, much people have to be employed to different operations in different departments.

Small Business Revolution​

Small Business Revolution is an American TV show where a team works with small businesses in an attempt to revitalize a town center in America, and each series features a different town. Business experts, Amanda Brinkman and Robert Herjavec, work with local businesses to identify the problems and challenges they face and work to help overcome them so that they can survive and thrive in the local and global marketplace.

You could go to a media company and tell them your idea, if they like it, they would take the concept and pay you royalty. Alternatively, set up your own media company and approach a TV station to air your show. They would still pay you royalty for it but it will be much more. The most port ant thing is to make sure what you are about to do is not copyright protected or patented.

You will need a team for this, it is not a one-man job do you require a lot of crew members unless the show won't be able to carry on. You need people like camera men, makeup artist, lightning people, the director, the producer, the music artist and then you need to think of what you want to do on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back