What's new

A site to earn some cash on

I actually liked paid to click platforms. I joined and started working on a few of them. I must say that these websites are a totally waste of time. Because lets say from 2017 up to date I have earned nothing from the paid to click websites. It normally takes ages to earn even some cents on the paid to click websites.
However there were some two paid to click sites that people tend to recommend them to others since they are proven legit and still paying.

Actually these may sounds great and a better way of making money from paid to click in think but I obvious that most site appears to be great but later scamming after people might have joined.

Hello guys, I found this site that gives you 1 dollar for signing up + a 30 day gold membership to earn more first

It has other ways of earning , like watching videos and some offer walls.

here is the link with my referral : https://beegpt.com/ref/wayfarertahar

Giving me one dollar is not the issue, the issue still remains, after giving me a dollar, how many Years will it take me to make one more dollar? I have come to realize that it's not really easy to make money online.

Giving me one dollar is not the issue, the issue still remains, after giving me a dollar, how many Years will it take me to make one more dollar? I have come to realize that it's not really easy to make money online.
As funny as this sounds, it's the absolute truth. The bait isn't enough, it's what happens after that really matters. PTC sites aren't as profitable as it was back then when a lot of people weren't on the train and all we had were legitimate sites - now everyone wants to scam another person

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back