Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What do you guys think is the best option for a shop? Should my focus be on selling a multitude of items? Or should my focus me on a select group of items, or just one item? I figure the more items in my shop, the more likely I will make a sale. But, if my site is more set on selling one item, I could focus my advertising on just that item. What do you guys think?

I think having a group of your niche it is better since you still have to pay taxes for everything you sell, you need to have an accountant and to create invoices for each sale, think smart and see if you cover every point of the sale.

This depends on what kind of shop do you want to open? Is it an universal shop, selling multiple items from multiple categories? Or is it a shop based on 1 brand only? Because if you have your own brand and your own products it makes no sense selling products from other brands on your website.

It depends on the location of the shop.

Let's just say your ship is located somewhere in a colony, then it's better to keep variety of items. If it's located in some main street, then I believe you need to focus on some category products. Then we can stand out from the rest and this is just my opinion.

More like, how I would do things, if I ever open up a shop. In a main street, unless it's a very big shop, we won't be getting much attention even if sell a variety of items.

I don t think one product will be enough, you need to funnel several not only one, so you can maximize your profits.

What do you guys think is the best option for a shop? Should my focus be on selling a multitude of items? Or should my focus me on a select group of items, or just one item? I figure the more items in my shop, the more likely I will make a sale. But, if my site is more set on selling one item, I could focus my advertising on just that item. What do you guys think?
I think that if it an offline store, you should focus on selling a variety of items because that way, you will get more customers in the market. And it is so easy to manage many items offline, but when you go online, it is better to only have one item. That is so easy to promote and get online customers. You can have different products of the same item which is still good.

I agree with the variety of products, with different products that can obtain several daily sales, in this way more money would enter, the important thing if it is offline is to have a strategic point and good marketing. Of course, they must be products preferably from the same branch

Opportunities must be ultilize accordingly.... You have to sell according to the location of your shop and what the locals want but i prefer selling different things with an emphasis on a particular thing also.

Well if you prefer to sell variety of products that is entirely up to you. However I don't see much difference between one product store and a variety store, what will make a difference however is the methods you employ to sell your products to individuals, advertisement and Marketing, and customer service, there are a number of factors that will affect sales, it doesn't necessarily mean you have to sell varieties to get more customers.

Don't just pack all items into your shop because you want customers to notice you sell lots of items, No. All you should do, is focus on those marketable items in your store/shop, they will yield you more sales, than when you are selling plenty without value.

If you have the money to set up a shop that sells multiple products and also the manpower to handle the shop both offline and online, it's definitely going to yield more money for you. It's only going to require more effort to get it up and running because you will have lots of challenges.

Though variety attracts a lot of customers but being unique most time make a business owner stands out among the crowd, most of the world's wealthy businessmen are known for selling a particular product. The secret is create a niche and be the best at it. Make an offer to your customers not a deal, a deal is a plate of rice while an offer is a plate of rice and soft drink to go with it, this makes the offer irresistible.

As for me I would prefer selling of varieties in the shop so as to increase my sales on daily basis and also increase the number of consumers. It will also create room for meeting of various people if specialized in selling of varieties in the shop.

A variety store may not be the first place a customer looks to for brand name items, but that's where you as a store owner can surprise and delight -- by offering high-end "gourmet" items such as organic bagged spinach, brand name lunch meats or boutique items like Philadelphia Cooking Creme for a dollar or less, when your customer least expects it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back