What's new

" A Fine Parent " Review: Legit or Scam!

Not just excellent writing skills but some experience in parenting which is meant to be in-depth. I also learned that the $75 price is meant for an article selected for publication. So I would say that a parent or guardian with lots of experience can take advantage of this.

This is a nice earning opportunity but unfortunately I am not a writer and the payment method does not suit me at all because PayPal in my country is restricted from receiving funds but is only permitted for payment. Thanks for sharing anyway.

I think I am an expert on this niche. LOL! I once built a website on parenting niche with 28 articles and sold the website for $400. A couple of years later I marketed the same website for this client for $25 per month for a year and made additional $300.

What is" A fine parent"?

A fine parent is a legit site which is based on the community of parents and which is specially made for parents.
The site owner pays for writing unique article for his blog but he only accept unique articles.

Article must be in the range of between 1500-3000 words. And must be written in organized way ,in simple words ,must be write in web-format.
( You can check more details on the site)

How much I will earn?

For every approved article you ll earn 75$ . You can get withdraw through PayPal only.

How to join?

You can join here

https://afineparent.com/write
Why this seems pretty promising but then some questions arise. Do they accept every countries? Also do you have to be a parent before I can apply for this site? This is actually the first time I'm hearing of this maybe I'll go online and do more research about it.

I am not a parent, therefore, I may not be able to write about parenting. Well I might come up with an article if I spend a couple of hours researching, however, I do not want to write on the topic that do not have knowledge.

Woo I will really love to involve in this but the pay method is not acceptable in my country, please when you have another site that pays almost the same amount or even more of money.please do well to post

From the name of the site and the little you explained, I am guessing the blog has to do with parent related content, like the problems parents face while training their children and the likes. Since he is looking for professional writers I guess the pay has to be worth it as well

is anyone else working with this site, is it legit? what exactly do you have to do, what items are they looking for? how are you paid ?

Waoh. That amount is so high for am article paying website. I'll check them to know if this program is still running because I'm fresh from a content writing program. 😁
This is absolutely amazing.

PayPal is not available in most of the countries including mine this will be of a more important for people using PayPal account but not for someone like me.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back