What's new

A business loan a good idea? What's the most you can get?

there are sometimes you would need loan to expand your business as your profit might not be enough for the expansion at the time, it could be that you are entering new market or supply that needs to be done.

I have taken out loans in the past for my business, all at varying price points. What is the most you can usually get from a business loan? Or does it depend on the business and how much you own/have?
I will never recommend someone to take loan for a business because if the business fail then what will happen? Instead someone could work, raise money and then start a business.

I would take out a loan only if I want to expand my business, bit not as part of the starting capital especially if it's a business that is new to me. This will make it easier to run successfully and pay back faster.

I would take out a loan only if I want to expand my business, bit not as part of the starting capital especially if it's a business that is new to me. This will make it easier to run successfully and pay back faster.

Well, i would re-invest the capital rather than investing the money that I borrowed. In fact, i would avoid loans as much as I can in the first place. Loans may increase bad debts when not paid on time.

Sometimes taking a loan to start up your business might be a good idea or rather a bad idea depending on the business you are planning to start , but you need to have a better plan on how to refund the loan without affecting the business.

Sometimes taking a loan to start up your business might be a good idea or rather a bad idea depending on the business you are planning to start , but you need to have a better plan on how to refund the loan without affecting the business.

It could be good only if you get interest-free loans and if you tend to invest in a kind of business that would help you make profits in a guaranteed manner. Unfortunately, this is quite impossible.

I haven't taken out a business loan. Only a personal one and the resulting effect hasn't been palatable at all. I'll rather get business partners, grants or angel investors to provide funds required to run my business.
sometimes it is not easy for you to get angel investors for your business venture. So in that scenario you have no other option than to try as much as possible to take a loan.

I do not advocate for taking a business loan at all. Especially if you are not well familiar or experienced with the business you want to start. Loans put one in so much pressure to pay back when you could be using that strength to break even.

sometimes it is not easy for you to get angel investors for your business venture. So in that scenario you have no other option than to try as much as possible to take a loan.

In order to actually get an angel investor, you must try to convince a person to invest. This is the hardest thing because not all then people might find your idea really appealing and promising.

Business logo is usually calculated depending on the years your business have spent and also the access that you are having underlining. This is going to give them a clue of how much they should give you and how long they should give you.

Business loan needs a busy owner to follow budget quite strictly because this will help in achieving the aims. Also, you need to borrow from a platform whereby there is a little interest in other to protect as a flunctuation in sales.

In order to actually get an angel investor, you must try to convince a person to invest. This is the hardest thing because not all then people might find your idea really appealing and promising.
Probably, it is very important and necessary to understand that nobody wants to waste money. So you must be the one to try as much as possible to convince them at your idea would be profitable.

Probably, it is very important and necessary to understand that nobody wants to waste money. So you must be the one to try as much as possible to convince them at your idea would be profitable.

Yes, no one would want to waste money and this is why you will see many people trying to save money as much as possible and this is a good thing. Since inflation is a big problem, we all may need to save money.

Yes, no one would want to waste money and this is why you will see many people trying to save money as much as possible and this is a good thing. Since inflation is a big problem, we all may need to save money.
Yes, I believe it is very important very important to invest on some certain things during this economic downturn in some countries. Saving money is also very important.

This is something that is true because a lot of angel investors may only want to invest money into somebody that is a known businessman or into a business that has been performing well.

Yeah,
This is something that is true because a lot of angel investors may only want to invest money into somebody that is a known businessman or into a business that has been performing well.
That is actually the truth. The simple truth is that a lot of investors are always looking for promising businesses they would invest their money on and make a lot of profit from it.

Yeah,
That is actually the truth. The simple truth is that a lot of investors are always looking for promising businesses they would invest their money on and make a lot of profit from it.

When it comes to angel investors, many people may have a harder time finding them. Nowadays, people are being very careful about how they invest money and where they invest capital.

Having a business loan could be quite very helpful for the progress of the business especially if you are very good at managing the business with the loan at the back of your mind.

When it comes to angel investors, many people may have a harder time finding them. Nowadays, people are being very careful about how they invest money and where they invest capital.
That is very true. The economic downturn being experienced in so many countries is also another major reason people may not be able to invest. so many countries are experiencing inflation at the moment.

Having a business loan could be quite very helpful for the progress of the business especially if you are very good at managing the business with the loan at the back of your mind.
Business loans meds to be managed really well. That is why is best for a startup that you fully understand or for expansion of an already established business. Otherwise, you may face trouble paying back the loan.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back