What's new

A business loan a good idea? What's the most you can get?

I have taken out loans in the past for my business, all at varying price points. What is the most you can usually get from a business loan? Or does it depend on the business and how much you own/have?
To get a business loan thier must be extra careful because most of the loans are not reliable in sense that if their is problem, you have to pay back with interest out any complain.

I haven't taken out a business loan. Only a personal one and the resulting effect hasn't been palatable at all. I'll rather get business partners, grants or angel investors to provide funds required to run my business.

I believe that the most important thing is how the loan is going to be beneficial to your business. You have absolutely no reason to take a loan if it has high interest and the amount to service it is very high within a short period of time.

Actually taking loan is not a bad idea to handle some business challenges with but it's not advisable to take loan to start a business simply because it's very risky and you will be left with burden of the business could not worked out well.

There really isn't a true limit. It depends on how much you earn, what credit score you have, and what insurance you can provide to the loan dealer. The max can be 10k for one person and 500k for another.

Actually taking loan is not a bad idea to handle some business challenges with but it's not advisable to take loan to start a business simply because it's very risky and you will be left with burden of the business could not worked out well.

I Would definitely avoid loans at all cost. Apart from that, I think that only a rich person could get a loan from bank because only rich person could offer something as mortgage.

I Would definitely avoid loans at all cost. Apart from that, I think that only a rich person could get a loan from bank because only rich person could offer something as mortgage.
It is not only the rich that can get access to a loan though, they can get higher amounts than the average person but loans are for anyone who posseses the necessary requirements

It is not only the rich that can get access to a loan though, they can get higher amounts than the average person but loans are for anyone who posseses the necessary requirements

Yes, there are many people who could get loan, not necessarily the rich one. However, in order to get some loan, you must have a really good source of income, even if you are not rich.

Business loans are actually loans that one usually take inorder to finance his business and make it grow,it could be to finance a prospect or to purchase some infrastructure for the organisation.

Getting a loan for your business is actually good but it should depends on what needs those the business has. and it's not also advisable to get a loan before you can be able to start a business.

Getting a loan for your business is actually good but it should depends on what needs those the business has. and it's not also advisable to get a loan before you can be able to start a business.

Well, I would never advocate someone to take loans from banks as many people usually have issues later on. The fact of the matter is that many people find it really hard to pay the loans back.

Yes, there are many people who could get loan, not necessarily the rich one. However, in order to get some loan, you must have a really good source of income, even if you are not rich.
You're right, getting loan is not about been rich or poor but your ability to meet up with the necessary requirements that are needed to obtain the loan which can be collage etc.

Actually a business loan is a good idea but it should be taken at the right time and for the right purpose. though I won't advise anyone to takes loan in other to start a business but you can do that for maintenance and other expansion.

Actually a business loan is a good idea but it should be taken at the right time and for the right purpose. though I won't advise anyone to takes loan in other to start a business but you can do that for maintenance and other expansion.

Borrowing loans is quite risky. This is why I shall always depend on personal finance when it comes to financing a business in the future. I am looking for sources that could generate passive income. I have tried Hyips, but they are all scams.

I don't see getting a business loan as a good idea because of the charges they put when it's time to pay back. As one might not be too sure of making profits in a risky business investment.

Actually a business loan is a good idea and vett helpful but sometimes it depends on what circumstances or cost of action. if you are taking loan to start a business, then it's a bad idea.

I don't see getting a business loan as a good idea because of the charges they put when it's time to pay back. As one might not be too sure of making profits in a risky business investment.

I think that you are talking about interest money which is being charged. This is why I always avoid loans for this exact reason. I hate to pay interest when it comes to borrowing money.

A business loan is a good idea only when you are planning to expand your business and not when you are starting out the business as this can harm you since you have not gone into the business yet.

A business loan is a good idea only when you are planning to expand your business and not when you are starting out the business as this can harm you since you have not gone into the business yet.

Well, if I were to expand my business, then I would never borrow loan at all. I would use profits to expand my business in the best manner and I think that this is the best strategy.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back