What's new

A browser that pays you for surfing the internet.

Most of them are available in top tiers country. But over here you may not likely be able to make a reasonable amount of money if you have to consider earning in this way.

Wow this my first time of hearing a platforms that pays you for surfing the net, it seems to be a good way to earn a extra income online, the plus of it is that you'll de earning while posting on forums and same thing earning on the browser.

Have you ever wonder if you can possibly make money by using the internet, I mean maximizing your online earnings? There is a way you can achieve this, I have just found a great free web browser that pays cryptocurrency every day simply for its usage! Hurry up to download it now and get up to 10 coins to your account! https://netbox.global/r/8WXr5

Why Should You Download This App?

No withdrawal limit however update is once in ever 24 hours which means all your earnings will be updated once a day, literally that means you can withdraw once a day.

You use chrome virtually everyday without being paid anything. If you download this app, it is just like chrome you will be able to access website on it. Now think of this, you will continue to earn on Bizdustry and at the same time you will be earning on the browser just because you are browsing with it. That is indeed a good way to maximize your earnings. Go ahead download the app and start earning. Their coin is already listed on popular wallets like Trustwallet and Hotbit.

Also another browser called crypto tab will pay you bitcoin for using the browser, also behind the window if you use the browser or not it will automatically mine Bitcoin.

I have never tried such sites that pay to surf the internet. I don't know why but I just don't trust such sites. If they pay, then I am sure it is just peanuts. What is the payment method in this one?
Most sites aren't worth trusting because you'll think they can really be of help not knowing it should be like so. You'll engage seriously in it and later find out .

Most sites aren't worth trusting because you'll think they can really be of help not knowing it should be like so. You'll engage seriously in it and later find out .
Yea, so many of them are like that.. I can't participate in Most platform when I haven't reads about them. I only concentrate on trusted platforms.. with this I don't have any problem.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back