Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2400USD
Biznotes
There are lots of banks in my country but to the best of my knowledge, all of them are almost the same thing. As a result of that, it's going to be very difficult for me to process loan from any of them.

The only financial company that I would be interested in getting their loan is OPay. They are more reasonable and reliable than all the banks in my country.

Which bank will you never take their loan?

There is a microfinance bank called LAPO in my country. I can never take their loans for any reason. They have a sky high interest rate and they harass customers if you default for just ome day. They would break into your house and cart away with your personal properties.

There are lots of banks in my country but to the best of my knowledge, all of them are almost the same thing. As a result of that, it's going to be very difficult for me to process loan from any of them.

The only financial company that I would be interested in getting their loan is OPay. They are more reasonable and reliable than all the banks in my country.

There are many banks in my country as well. Since we are facing economic issues in the country, many people decide to take loans. However, taking loans is not the option if you ask me.

I have never assessed the nature of banks which give loans. But I am certain that I won't take a loan that has high interest rates. I also look at the loan repayment date, I should be given a reasonable time frame to pay back the loan.

I don't think I will ever find myself in a situation where I have to resort to bank loans. I pray I never find myself is such situation, because I just detest the idea of loans in general.

Opay has proven to be a viable solution in financial services. If I ever want to consider getting a loan, it would be Opay. They are customer oriented.

Loans in general are not good and I don't advise anyone into taking a loan as this can mess up your finances on the long run, and it would not be worth it at the end of it all

I don't really fancy taking loans in general because of the high interest rate mostly attached to it.
If I would take a loan then I would make sure I go through their terms properly. Most times, I don't really think it is worth it.

Personally I have never taken any loan soni believe it's not good to tell about any bank currently and I will encourage if not in a serious situation, you should not take loans on something that's not important. because there are people who those that.

This is why people go for loan apps like opay or Palmpay and the likes. I heard Fairmoney is also a good app to take loan form. Though I really do not like taking loans, i prefer Saving to gather the money i need.

Personally, I'm not really interested in loans. I don't take loans unless it's an emergency. Taking a loan, especially a big one, is risky since you might not be able to pay it back. Some banks do offer interesting loans, but I won't take them.

Taking bank loan can help fund your business or investment especially when you don't have any other means of finances. For me it's always risky taking such loan except maybe all other means of getting money is not feasible.

When inflation is high, the borrower is benefited and hence it would be wise to avail loans during inflation. Most of the nationalized banks give decent loans but they insist on lot of paperwork but it is still worth the trouble.

When inflation is high, the borrower is benefited and hence it would be wise to avail loans during inflation. Most of the nationalized banks give decent loans but they insist on lot of paperwork but it is still worth the trouble.
The bank increases the TTM of 5 % each year up to 7 % or 10 % in most of the cases that means you are loser and bank is winner in this case of situations however this is the reason that banks says that monetary value decreases each year.

I don't use banks period. I use credit unions instead. With CU's you aren't charged any fees, and your money is more protected from nefarious people. And I hear you can take out better loans than a standard bank would do. But that's what I hear.

I've actually heard a lot about how good credit unions are but unfortunately it is not something that is available in my country because if they where, I would have made use of it instead of getting any kind of bank loans because they are not advisable for me at all.

I don't use banks period. I use credit unions instead. With CU's you aren't charged any fees, and your money is more protected from nefarious people. And I hear you can take out better loans than a standard bank would do. But that's what I hear.

Well, does this mean that they never charge interest? I would advise you to take interest-free loans. This is much better. Interest is ruining up the economical structure. Even at a higher level, countries like the U.S increase the interest rates, but this has a really huge effect on the economies of many tier 3 countries.

When it comes to banks, individual experiences may vary, and it's important to research and consider factors like interest rates, terms, and customer service. While I can't speak specifically about banks to avoid, you might also want to explore alternative options like https://credithubcapital.sg/. They could offer you additional choices and provide a different perspective.

For the fact that there are different banks for someone to choose when it comes to getting loans, means that there will always be different protocols to meet from each of those bank which can never be the same thing. This is why you have to analyse all of them and choose the one that best suits your need.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back