Mr. I am on Vacation, Guy.
100 Posts Club
Apr 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello! I want to present you a new PTC.

➡ What is 92Bux?

92Bux is a new PTC where you can earn money by watching ads.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH 92Bux?
What this site offers:

#Fixed Advertisements
1xAd - $0.005
5xAd - $0.003
*Watch out for the "DO NOT CLICK" ad. This will take $ 0.9 out of your balance.

#Micro Ads
12xAd - $0.002

Total: $0.044 daily.

The minimum withdrawal is $ 2 in PAYEER, Perfect Money or Bitcoin.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?
1. Register here: CLICK HERE!
2. Start earning!

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
I received the first payment from this site:
HLnVu6R.png

In the meantime, the number of ads has changed:
#Fixed Advertisements
8xAd - $0.003
1xAd - $0.002
#Micro Ads
6xAd - $0.002

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
I believe the tech section pays the most because it is a market that keeps breaking new boundaries everyday. Technology has redefined the way we do things as well the as the way we interact with each other as people in this ever changing world.

Is this site still legit ? Are there any other ways to earn there cause by earning 0.044$ daily we will reach payout only after 46 mouths that don't seem good ? and it is so hard to get active referrals too .

Is this site still legit ? Are there any other ways to earn there cause by earning 0.044$ daily we will reach payout only after 46 mouths that don't seem good ? and it is so hard to get active referrals too .

Yes - it is legit site. Paying from the Start Days. No issue in Payment.
But very strict to rules ...

Not 46 Month. Max in 45 Days.
But some times it is giving extra Ads, so max with in 1 month you can reach min. payout.

I have also no referral.
But most of the ads are non-focus ads. So same time you can click on other site also.

I received payment number 2 from this site. In the meantime, a rule has been introduced requiring you to deposit $ 2 to receive payment (this deposit only needs to be made once, then there are no further restrictions). This deposit can also be made from the account balance, not only from Payeer.
NMyt1bx.jpeg

I received payment number 2 from this site. In the meantime, a rule has been introduced requiring you to deposit $ 2 to receive payment (this deposit only needs to be made once, then there are no further restrictions). This deposit can also be made from the account balance, not only from Payeer.
NMyt1bx.jpeg
Yes,92bux is legit and also provide a chance to make money online so earn upto $0.01 worth of coins for your clicks, by referral click earn $0.1 worth of coin.Receive your mony with multiple cryptocurrencies.good platform for make money online.

With the responses here coupled with the payment proofs, I want to believe that this site is legit. I just hope it continues like this at least for a long time. But to me I feel 45 days is a very long time to get to minimum withdrawal. I am not trying to discourage anyone. It is just my little opinion. Good luck!

The site is genuine, I have seen so many people Cash out big from the site, so I must recommend it for those who are eager to earn money online, they actually doing well, I mean it, so if you are in bizdustry and you are interested in the site please go ahead and join them they will pay you.

Payment #2
Thanks

92Bux-02.png

Operation date: 10 Mar 2021 17:00
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 2.15 $
Comment: This Payment by 92bux and adszone and globalearnfast group Payment proof necessary to post in forum for getting next payout

Payment #2
Thanks

92Bux-02.png

Operation date: 10 Mar 2021 17:00
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 2.15 $
Comment: This Payment by 92bux and adszone and globalearnfast group Payment proof necessary to post in forum for getting next payout

wow thats nice but ptc sites pay very slow and low and these sites takes too long time to work and to get payments. i left all these sites but its really good work from you that you have gotten two times payments. weldone

wow thats nice but ptc sites pay very slow and low and these sites takes too long time to work and to get payments. i left all these sites but its really good work from you that you have gotten two times payments. weldone
Congrats to you for receiving your cash from this ptc site. I know it tales time and energy to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold from this sites. But the good thing is that, you got your payment for your hard work.

Congrats to you for receiving your cash from this ptc site. I know it tales time and energy to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold from this sites. But the good thing is that, you got your payment for your hard work.
yes i agree with that its really amazing work to reach the minimum threshold amount because its take too long time but hard-working people can do anything if they have will power while so many people gets bored

yes i agree with that its really amazing work to reach the minimum threshold amount because its take too long time but hard-working people can do anything if they have will power while so many people gets bored
That's it, the lazy ones never get paid dime online cos they want it fast. And me and you knows it doesn't work that way. One must work and have patient that surely it will reach that minimum withdrawal threshold.

That's it, the lazy ones never get paid dime online cos they want it fast. And me and you knows it doesn't work that way. One must work and have patient that surely it will reach that minimum withdrawal threshold.
yes i agree with you patient is the main thing or feeling to do every work where you need to fo hard work then patient need to complete and in this work if hyou need to get payment then be calm and do with smile

yes i agree with you patient is the main thing or feeling to do every work where you need to fo hard work then patient need to complete and in this work if hyou need to get payment then be calm and do with smile
You're correct again dear, patience leads one to success. All successful people today endured at some extent before seeing the light, being the reward. That I've portrayed to drive success over time with consistency and hard work.

You're correct again dear, patience leads one to success. All successful people today endured at some extent before seeing the light, being the reward. That I've portrayed to drive success over time with consistency and hard work.
yes if we need success then we should be patient because it will give us more stable mind to think better to do our best and we get a better result as we want to do always and it become our success.

yes if we need success then we should be patient because it will give us more stable mind to think better to do our best and we get a better result as we want to do always and it become our success.
You're right, we should clone that patient mindset to achieve this success in whatever we engage ourselves in. I have learned to be patient with anything that has to do with earning online and offline, till the reward grows to the extent required for cash out.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back