What's new

92Bux Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

I think this website is a real and genuine and even with the screenshot of the payment proof you just attached to it it's really going to convince people to join the platform and make some money for themselves in the long run

Hello! I want to present you a new PTC.

➡ What is 92Bux?

92Bux is a new PTC where you can earn money by watching ads.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH 92Bux?
What this site offers:

#Fixed Advertisements
1xAd - $0.005
5xAd - $0.003
*Watch out for the "DO NOT CLICK" ad. This will take $ 0.9 out of your balance.

#Micro Ads
12xAd - $0.002

Total: $0.044 daily.

The minimum withdrawal is $ 2 in PAYEER, Perfect Money or Bitcoin.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?
1. Register here: CLICK HERE!
2. Start earning!
I have created account at many websites that pay for survey and clicking on ads but unfortunately there comes very few number of servery and I am unable to earn even one dollar in a week.
Please can you share with me the average income of your last one week.

Hello! I want to present you a new PTC.

➡ What is 92Bux?

92Bux is a new PTC where you can earn money by watching ads.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH 92Bux?
What this site offers:

#Fixed Advertisements
1xAd - $0.005
5xAd - $0.003
*Watch out for the "DO NOT CLICK" ad. This will take $ 0.9 out of your balance.

#Micro Ads
12xAd - $0.002

Total: $0.044 daily.

The minimum withdrawal is $ 2 in PAYEER, Perfect Money or Bitcoin.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?
1. Register here: CLICK HERE!
2. Start earning!
I guess you should keep on enjoying there payment over there, because I don't think I could work in this kind of platform that I earn as low as this and wait for 45 days before I could reach the threshold of their payment,I can and I will never join this kind of platform for no reason so far,I will rather stick with this platform alone I guess.

The fixed advertisement price is high comparing to other PTC 1 day exposure is 3 $ for 10 seconds however in other PTC one day exposure is 0,50 $ or 1 $ at maximum case however banner advertisement is cheap (2 $ for 25000 shows so CPM as low as 0,01 $).

You're right, we should clone that patient mindset to achieve this success in whatever we engage ourselves in. I have learned to be patient with anything that has to do with earning online and offline, till the reward grows to the extent required for cash out.
yes as i feel you are a good person because your talking with sense and sense should be in everything for a wise man or we can say a person who do start his work wisely. do u do this site? 92bux?

Thanks for the info, i believe you had to be consistent on the platform to achieve that amount which has been withdrawn, i would prefer to join if the pay per ad watched i s around 0.1 or thereabout, one can always join as well as far as you belong to lots of similar platforms so that every cashout would make meaning.

yes as i feel you are a good person because your talking with sense and sense should be in everything for a wise man or we can say a person who do start his work wisely. do u do this site? 92bux?
Not yet, i do similar site like this 92bux. I do cointiply, which is similar to 92bux. Cos they are PTC site that requires one to roll the faucet and do other daily tasks yo gradually reach the level of cash out.

Not yet, i do similar site like this 92bux. I do cointiply, which is similar to 92bux. Cos they are PTC site that requires one to roll the faucet and do other daily tasks yo gradually reach the level of cash out.
hmmm i have done that but its very boring now to collect piny coins slowly slowly as bitcoin value is so high now so it waste of time or you can say i am lazy to do this but i wish i have bf to give me more money for shopping

hmmm i have done that but its very boring now to collect piny coins slowly slowly as bitcoin value is so high now so it waste of time or you can say i am lazy to do this but i wish i have bf to give me more money for shopping
Lol, you shouldn't be lazy woman in doing those tasks, remember nothing comes easy for money making. You need to start small to earn big in the future, cos those little once can give you experience to go for bigger in the future. Depending on your bf for money can't solve your issues all, you need some skills to stand on your own as a woman. By the way which country are you from?

Lol, you shouldn't be lazy woman in doing those tasks, remember nothing comes easy for money making. You need to start small to earn big in the future, cos those little once can give you experience to go for bigger in the future. Depending on your bf for money can't solve your issues all, you need some skills to stand on your own as a woman. By the way which country are you from?
yes i got you and agree with you and i will follow as you say. i will do it as a little start and i hope it will become big in the future and i have to do it slowly slowly. thanks a lot for your advise

yes i got you and agree with you and i will follow as you say. i will do it as a little start and i hope it will become big in the future and i have to do it slowly slowly. thanks a lot for your advise
Good that you're following the right way, slowly you'll climb up and start earning big. I'm taking my time to develop a new online skill that will enable me to earn better than i do with forum sites currently.

Payment #3
Thanks

92Bux_03.png

Operation date: 28 Mar 2021 19:06
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 2.17 $
Comment: This Payment by 92bux and adszone and globalearnfast group Payment proof necessary to post in forum for getting next payout

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back