50% Discount for the first 10 buyers - How to make 25000 - 50000 satoshi daily from faucets

hani20980

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Hello guys in this guide i will give you an effective strategie to make more then 25000 satoshi daily from faucets
if you just use faucets with the same way that everyone does you won't get any good profits you will lose your
time for few satoshis but with this strategie you will be able to make at least more then 25000 satoshi in minimum
okay let's get started :D

Last edited:
V

vest1992

Hello guys in this guide i will give you an effective strategie to make more then 25000 satoshi daily from faucets
if you just use faucets with the same way that everyone does you won't get any good profits you will lose your
time for few satoshis but with this strategie you will be able to make at least more then 25000 satoshi in minimum
okay let's get started :D

First if you don't have an account in faucetpay you need to create one Click Here to Sign Up

Now we need at least 10 trusted and legit faucets that pay to faucetpay i will

give you a list you can chose any faucets you want or you can use them all :D

Onebitco (5 sat every 5 minutes)

Starbits (5 sat every 8 minutes)

Coinadster (4 sat every 5 minutes) - No Daily Claim Limits

Coinbird (3 to 7 sat every 5 minutes)

GGFaucet (6 sat every 3 minutes)

EFaucet (2 to 4 sat every 1 minute)

Skybtc (2 to 5 sat every 5 minutes) - No Daily Claim Limits

EvolutionFaucet (9 sat every 1 minute)

1Xbitcoins (4 to 6 sat every 10 minutes)

Bitcosite (10 sat every 5 minutes)

Mismonedasvirtuales (10 sat every 1 minute)

Luckyhash (651 LTC sat every 3 minutes)

Faucetclaims (1 to 5 sat every 1 minute)

Luckydice (3 sat every 3 minutes)

Lbtc (8 to 10 sat every 2 minute)

Okay now we have a list of faucets where we gonna collect our BTC and also we have an account
in faucetpay where we will receive the rewards all what we need now is a strategie to earn the maximum
profit from those faucets so what we gonna do ? It's simple you will open all those faucets in your browser
and claim from all of them in once just like i did in the folowing picture :D

View attachment 237

now as we all know each faucet make you wait at least 1 to 5 minutes to claim again but we won't
wait in this minutes we will claim from other faucets and when we claim from the last faucet we will
find the first faucet ready to claim again and with repeating this startegie many times you will find yourself
earned a lot of satoshis in few minutes you will be surprised when you refresh your faucetpay page and
checked your balance you will not expect to earn all those satoshis in few minutes :p
I could ask you to go and ask the users from beermoney.gg who bought this pack for a review and come post it here for the others to know about it.

cafediscussions

hani20980

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The first 10 buyers can get the Guide for only 500 Biznotes don't miss this chance
I could ask you to go and ask the users from beermoney.gg who bought this pack for a review and come post it here for the others to know about it.
thnx vest that's a good idea :D