What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

5 Most Popular Freelancing Websites On The Internet

5 Most Popular Freelancing Websites On The Internet

1671560820216.png

Freelancing isa trendyr way of making money on the internet, but freelancing does not necessarily mean that you must make money over the internet. However, since we are living in the digital age and technology, I think there are many freelancers who tend to work for many websites. Therefore, you can find plenty of websites on the internet. In this article, we will discuss certain sites where you could make money.

1) Freelancer

So, Freelancer is undoubtedly a viral site. However, it is an ancient site, and it is legitimate as well. Freelancer is one of the most popular websites in the world. It was created in the year 2009. To this day, more than 22,175,000 jobs have been posted on their platform.
Moreover, the website is active. As an employer, you can find plenty of people who would work for you. You will get applications right after you post the job. This shows that it is pretty much an active platform. They also have a "milestone" payment system where freelancers get paid for their work during each project phase.

2) Upwork

The Upwork platform is also one of the best and most well-known platforms in the world. The Upwork website work in the same manner,r just like the Freelancer does. One of the great things about Upwork is that you can get paid through various kinds of payment methods. You can also use PayPal to get paid. In case you cannot use PayPal due to geographical restrictions; then you could also use other methods such as Bank Wire transfers (international). You can also use Payoneer as well. Apart from that, you can also use the M-Pesa if you are a Kenyan website member.

3) Guru.com

Guru.com is one of the best freelancing websites in the world. The facr is that Guru.com works in the same w,ay just like other freelancing sitre. However, what makes guru.com different from other freelancing platforms is the fact that guru.com is one of the oldest freelancing platforms. It was created in the year 1998.

4) Hirewriters.com

Hirewriters.com is one of the popular freelancing websites. This website accepts writers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, United States, New Zealand, and Singapore only. They offer excellent pay rates to writers. You can get paid up to $5 for a 700-word article. You can get paid more and the pay rates depend on the quality of the article. They make payments through PayPal only. Unfortunately, they do not accept writers from any other country.

5) SproughtGigs

SproughtGigs is a new website. It is not new in the literal sense as it was formerly known as Picoworkers. My experience with Picoworkers has been terrible. It was a micro job site in the past. However, it looks like they have changed their business model, and now you can earn more. Now you get paid to complete gigs. Ifthe customer selects your gigr, you must start working and get paid when the orderiss completed. It is a kind of marketplace that is similar to that of Fiverr.

Last edited:
Good article, but why is fiverr not in the list. Fiverr is very common freelancing website. Even those who are not internet savvy know about fiverr. It's even popular that most, if all not, of the platforms you mentioned.

Good article, but why is fiverr not in the list. Fiverr is very common freelancing website. Even those who are not internet savvy know about fiverr. It's even popular that most, if all not, of the platforms you mentioned.

I have included Fiverr in one of my next articles.

The first job I did on Guru got me scammed. Therefore, I never went to the site. I have made a substantial amount of money on Upwork. I have done 1 or 2 jobs on Freelancer and was not interested in working on the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back