100 biznotes for Social Media Shares

gammarays

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Visit tokin.one blog and select any post of your choice. Retweet on Twitter and share on Facebook.

Each retweet or facebook share is 20 biznotes. Maximum of 5 retweets or shares which is 100 biznotes.

Payment in 24 hours.
Must have unique followers on Facebook and Twitter.
Drop evidence below. Evidence can be your profile link.

Special deal in biznotes for those with large active followers or unrestricted access to post in large active Facebook groups. To be announced later.

For those who can't access Twitter, you can use vpn.
Alternatively, if you have access to post in active Facebook or telegram groups. You can post and share screenshot.
Please don't spam.

Just share on 2 platforms and get 40 biznotes

Last edited:
It's a good deal and it's something I would love to do as I don't joke with money but the challenge here is that my country has banned Twitter

Can we just share on Facebook cause my country has a fight with Twitter and so there is a ban on it.

I have same issue as those posted above. I can no longer use Twitter in my country because it has been banned. Why not allow people from such region to use only Facebook and probably with some rules while others with both platforms can still use both probably with different rules for them too. Just my opinion.

The China story as regards tech rules against US on your site is one of the stories that have been reported abusive on Facebook many times, so I advise you review and see through.

Write your reply...40 biz notes for social media shares well I think the China story as regards tech rules against us on your site is one of the stories that you have been reported abusive on Facebook many times so I advise you review through and see

This is indeed a wonderful offer but can we only make use of facebook, like the above commenters most of us are living in a Twitter less country😂😂. There is currently a ban on Twitter so we can't access it

As much as I would love to do it, I think the biznotes are too small. But I can just share if I want to but I don't have unique followers on both platforms. Thanks for the offer though.

Wow, 40 biznotes only? For what it is, l wouldn't mind performing that task, but it's so unfortunate that Twitter has been banned in Nigeria and there is no way l can carry out the task. However, can we refer people to do that on our behalf and get paid?

This is indeed a wonderful offer but can we only make use of facebook, like the above commenters most of us are living in a Twitter less country😂😂. There is currently a ban on Twitter so we can't access it
Use VPN nah

Done.
Twitter post URL;

Url posted on Facebook;

I'll send your biznotes now. Sorry I've been offline since
Can we just share on Facebook cause my country has a fight with Twitter and so there is a ban on it.
@Ub40 @Stylex and others. You can use vpn to access Twitter. It works perfectly.
The China story as regards tech rules against US on your site is one of the stories that have been reported abusive on Facebook many times, so I advise you review and see through.
Sorry,I've removed the post already. There are similar posts on the blog now.
Post automatically merged:

I've updated the thread for those who can't access Twitter.
Share the posts in 2 active Facebook or telegram groups and get 40 biznotes.

Please make sure you are allowed to post on those groups to avoid spam.

Last edited:
Well I have not come across this or such issue but I believe this will sound so interesting to know if I will have an Avenue on how I can have such information.

I would have love to but there is a restriction of Twitter in my country,this would have been a nice way of getting at least 40 free Biznote

I would have love to but there is a restriction of Twitter in my country,this would have been a nice way of getting at least 40 free Biznote
I think you can use vpn
Post automatically merged:

thread has been updated. You can use vpn to access twitter.

Last edited:
I have not come across this all this while,that is a very nice offer, is it still available, I am in need of a lot of Money,I will like to give it a trial if available.

You can surely access Twitter even with the ban, I believe you based in Nigeria, you can make use of VPN like turbo VPN and you can access Twitter.

I think the biznotes are too little, as much as I'd like to do it. However, I can simply share if I want, but I don't have any unique followers on either network. However, thank you for the offer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back