What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

4 Most Popular Freelancing Gig Sites In The World

4 Most Popular Freelancing Gig Sites In The World

There are a lot of methods to carry out your freelancing activities and make money. The fact of the matter is that many people rely a lot on bidding websites to find work. However, many companies have now also introduced gig sites as well. Creating gigs and making money is an innovative method to make money. Unlike bidding sites, you could market your gig anywhere on any platform and make money. This means you do not need to rely on customers visiting your gig page and ordering something there. In this article, we shall see some popular gig sites where you can sign up for an account and start making money immediately.

1671728107356.png

1) Fiverr

Regarding making money on gig sites, Fiverr is the best and one of the most popular sites in the world. It is also quite old and one of the reliable sites that freelancers use. Fiverr was created in the year 2010. Since its creation, the website has also gained many customers and freelancers. You can promote your gig anywhere through links. Fiverr is also used by many professional freelancers. It is also used by many artists, transcription work seekers, writers, translators, and freelancers. Fiverr uses PayPal, bank transfer, and Fiverr Revenue card.

2) Sidegig

Sidegig is a Nigerian website. When you sign-up for an account, you tend to receive many jobs required to complete. This may sound a bit different from other kinds of gig sites. However, the website still offers many jobs in the form of gigs. They pay Nigerians through a local bank account. Unfortunately, this website is for Nigerians only right now. They state that they also plan to accept registrations from other countries. However, they have not specified when this will happen.

3) SproughtGigs

I mentioned this website in one of my previous articles. However, I felt this list would be incomplete without mentioning this website. This is because SproughtGigs is one of the most popular and newly created sites for people who love to create gigs and make money. This website is quite similar to Fiverr. You sign-up for the website and create a gig. When a customer selects your gig and places an order, you tend to start working and complete the order. They use many payment methods to pay freelancers. Since this website is new, I think that the competition on this website must be pretty low compared to Fiverr. This is why I think you must try this website if you do not get results from Fiverr.

4) Fourerr

Fourerr is just like Fiverr. However, the difference between the two is a few. For example, Fiverr allows you to earn $5 and charges a $1 commission. However, the Fourerr website allows you to make $4, and charges a 20 percent commission on all your sales. You can undoubtedly post any gig at any price and are not limited to posting a gig for $4. They pay through PayPal. However, you can also request a withdrawal through Payoneer as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used sproutsgigs when it was called picoworkers. I have withdrawn only once and it was around $100 via skrill. I have also used FIverr, as a buyer as well as a seller. I was not very successful on fiverr.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back